FS FT RC Car HPI RS4 Type SS 50+ mph Extra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

I have for sell or trade an almost new HPI RS4-3 Type SS.
This car features iodized chassis, 4WD, 2 speed transmission and 12ss racing engine. I have spent well over $700 on this car, disc brake, 1+ hp. It has been properly broken in and I have kept in maintained in excellent conditions. I have kept in clean and I cleaned and replaced the air filter frequently. When the car is not in use i put recommended engine oil in the engine.I have had the car for only 6 months and have only used half a gallon into the car since i had it. It is truly awesome. IT goes up to speeds of 50 mph, 2 speed transmission, it does cookies, drifts. It truly looks authentic and sounds like a beast.

I am also throwing in 6 bodies all painted and only one has ben used
Black civic si cut and using

These bodies are painted, but are not cut and are unused. Still have the bags they come in. I have these on display in their bags so they are dust free.
white denso supra
Yellow skyline R34 GTR
Rally subura impreza
Silver BMW M3
Candy Purple Sylvia

These bodies are authentic and look awesome. These sometime sell for $50+ on ebay

I will also throw in 2 sets of brand new lights front and back. I was going to mount these on the subura, but never had the chance.

The car comes with air filter cleaner
oil to protect the engine when not in use
extra brand new glow plugs
glow plug ignitor
half a gallon 25% nitro gas
2 remote controller hpi and futaba
2 receivers hpi and futaba
4 servos 2 hpi and 2 futaba
homeade carrying case to transport without messing up

If you want a price breakdown let me know. I will have pictures soon. Any questions please ask.

I am sure i am missing some things.

Thanks for time,
KHai

:roll: oh yeah make an offer

Opps i meant i still have the original box it came in, not parts,. Pictures will be here tonight or tomorrow.

Khai

Here are the long awaited pictures. sorry it took so long I had to find hosting. Anyways if you have any questions or want any different pictures let me know. Best offer or trade takes it.

These first pictures are the 5 car bodies that are painted, but uncut. They are mint and come with orignal packaging and any extra unused stickers. They have spoilers that are unmounted that will be included.

s3fd423f194ee1.jpg

s3fd4254372c0b.jpg

s3fd4245a27111.jpg

s3fd424257c83f.jpg

s3fd4248c668b3.jpg

s3fd42517641a8.jpg

s3fd424ca5303e.jpg

These next pictures are of the actually car with the only body that I have been using a black civic si. These are pictures with the car on the chassis and pictures of the chassis alone.
s3fd4257c0ea77.jpg

s3fd425b6c0e0a.jpg

s3fd425fe1d4dc.jpg

These next two pictures are of all the items you get with it. Half a gallon of nitro fuel. Extra glow plugs, rechargable glow ignitor, glow plug wrench, oil lubricant and air filter cleaner, two extra working remotes and extra electronics, receiver, servos, switch etc. In the picture there is also the original box, catalogs, manual, and extra touchup paint and the two brand new lights kits from ram.
s3fd42634cf862.jpg

s3fd4266a15fa2.jpg

Thats it. LEt the offers roll. All offers will be considered. If you have any other questions please ask.

Khai

Hey thanks a lot rudelude. Now let the offers continue.

Anythign for trade. Looking for hx, si rims, 15 inch rotas, si front end, racing seats, hondata, camber correction and anything else you got.

Thanks
Khai

Well I will be taking the highest offer up until Sunday this weekend. The offers are usually 250-350 shipped. If i sold it for 400 shipped it would be gone now. People have also make offers with trades and trades with some cash. So make an offer and let me know how much you are willing to pay.

Thanks
Khai

I'd offer you my wheels if i dont get rid of my car sat. they are 17 inch tenzo passion 5's tehy are silver with a polished lip and nitto 450 tires

thanks for the offer zc, but I am trying to get rid of my 17s for some SI's, hx's or 15 inch rotas.

what model tsw? and what finish? and i assume it has a 4X100 lug pattern, and how much are you asking?

They are TSW revolutions. It comes with center cap and dressup pin. The tires have 95% thread left. I still have the receipt for them and the warrenty at Schwabs ( Everyone knows Schwab has the best warrenty) They are 4 lug and they are grey, but you can get the, powder coated at Schabs for $25 a rim. I was going to get them coated gunmetal. I want to let them go for no less than $500 + shipping. I am also willing to meet to save the shipping cost.

Let me know
KHai

Back