FS/FT - The First HONDA Sold in the USA - 1970 AN600 *MINT* !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

3/70 is the build date...not how many there are he just stated there were about 200 in operation.

Correct.. 3/70 = March 1970 Which was when it was brought to the US.

Feb. and March are the first two months they arrived..

Give Honda a call- they may want it.

I will but I think I'm still not really wanting to let it go, but I'm sure the time will come real soon when I will start asking all the Dealers if they want it.

I would ask Honda R&D Headquarters which is 10 mins from my house but they have one in their main show room already.

yep, that thing belongs in a museum.

actually, you should call Jay Leno. (obviously not him, but his handlers) I bet he would be more than happy to give you $15k for it.

Yea I bet 11k was a low ball offer knowing it was worth way more. I say make friends with an appraiser.

Yea I bet 11k was a low ball offer knowing it was worth way more. I say make friends with an appraiser.

Haha.., that sounds like a solid plan!.

I duno, I'm not asking for a bag full of money for this thing but at the same time, I can't just give it away you know..

Well, I know there's a buyer out there for it and I really need a daily driver so let me know people..

Thanks again everyone for your great feed backs!

Danny :)

I will but I think I'm still not really wanting to let it go, but I'm sure the time will come real soon when I will start asking all the Dealers if they want it.

I would ask Honda R&D Headquarters which is 10 mins from my house but they have one in their main show room already.

You never know- they might want to preserve it anyway. It's not like they're going to make any more.

yep, that thing belongs in a museum.

actually, you should call Jay Leno. (obviously not him, but his handlers) I bet he would be more than happy to give you $15k for it.

That's a pretty damn good idea. :thumbsup:

yeah man you have a great oppurtunity here to trade a classic civic for possibly a newer if not almost brand new one!!! id say you have alot of options

yeah man you have a great oppurtunity here to trade a classic civic for possibly a newer if not almost brand new one!!! id say you have alot of options

Yea, I hope so..

I really wana keep it and was planning to keep it for a long long time, but like everything in life, SHIT HAPPENS so yea..

Hope I'll get a buyer soon.. Need a daily driver asap!. :ph34r:

This is the future version of my car check it out..:

YouTube - Honda EV-N @ 2009 Tokyo Auto Show

Don't do it. While that car is badass, don't do it. I would put it up on ebay with a high reserve set on it.

Don't do it. While that car is badass, don't do it. I would put it up on ebay with a high reserve set on it.

Don't really want to work with eBay when selling a car..

Just to many unknowns for me..

But yea, it's sad lol... :(

New price $9800!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY $9800 !!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHh IM CRAZZZZY :eek:

i'm serious. go the other way with the price. someone who is really interested will be like "crap i gotta get that now before that crazy bastard raises his price again!" you have a rare commodity, this is when this logic works best.

;)

Back