FS/FT Toyota Pickup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have an 87 toyota pickup sittin around that i dont use so i wanna get rid of it.

its been lifted, has 36" tires, tool box in the back, kc foglights on the roof, ladder rack, 5spd manual, new clutch, 127k on the odometer, clean title and im located in PA.
The price is $1600. Depeding on how quick this sells and how much time i have it might still have the new CD player that i just put in.

Pics are up! Let me know if they didnt work.

gallery_32558_205_1101768553.jpg

gallery_32558_205_1101768589.jpg

im right outside of philly

the rust is only on the bed, and is pretty bad, but from the cab forward there is only maybe 2 rust spots that are only on the surface.

(the rust on the bed is just very noticable, but it is still fully functional with no major holes)

BUMP for pics at the top

i have a few more pictures, pm me if you would like to see more

hmmm, o'm located right outside of philly too

could you put the suspension and tires back to stock?

is it 5 speed? 4WD?

this is how i got the truck, so i dont have the original parts.

it is a 5 speed and 4wheel drive, but needs new axle bearings in the front, but the 4 wheel drive engages fine(but studders a bit because whoever had it before me didnt take off the hub locks when out of 4wd)( as you can guess from that it has hub lock 4wd where you turn a knob on the wheel from 2wd to 4wd before you engage it in the truck).

TTT

would also take a trade of a stock 4wd vehicle, IE truck, jeep, whatever

how about trade me the truck+ cash for a 240

otherwise, lemme come take a look at the truck friday afternoon? I'm in villanova

well if i still lived at my old house i would def pick that up, but my new driveway is a bitch to get up without snow, so i dont think the rwd would fare me to well.

but if you want to come see it friday, thats good from me, im leavin the city today, so i could even meet you in the middle somewhere if you needed.

ill pm u my cell and you can give me a call when u want to set up a time.

its cool dude, i had 2 pple check it out yesterday, and when i go back to philly sunday a guy is comming who supposidly has 1600 cash for me, so we'll see.......

its too bad i need a car in the city now, i wanted to join the "throw a 350 in it" club with this one

Back