FS/FT Turboed 93 Honda Civic Ex coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MajikNinja

Alright Me again now I have to sell my other civic I hate my wife...it's a 93 SOHC Vtec turboed civic with it... I want 4500 for this one or I would trade it for something to lug the kid were about to have in...I will have pictures of it up tomorrow or the next day.... this car is clean and when I say clean I mean it...It fire engine red with perfect interior not a stain or a tear in it...I have 17 inch rims on it and it's slammed with ebach springs (sp) dosen't leak or no check engine light comes on...this was going to be my toy when I got rid of my h22 but like I said I don't have the time for it anymore because im about to have a kid...also the car comes with a 4 channel amp with an 15 inch sub woofer in the back sounds really good...automatic start and alarm installed... whoever buys this is getting one hell of a deal because I have a lot of money invested into all of my cars but I guess it's just time to grow up for me...if you want to call me my number is 9014612116 sorry about the smuge on the camera the camera we have sucks thats is not white crap on the car the car is spot free beautiful car priced to sell greddy turbo

l_6234a3610f279d0cf9dc82afa1430d9a.jpg

l_b3a01a34c40953a507b45ed71aee22da.jpg

His four door has a flux capacitor, therefore it is not stock anymore but can take you back to the future!

it can. straight up man its a delorian in a civic body. shhh. don't tell anyone. :ph34r: but it isn't stock but its very close to stock. minor suspension mods that I will take off if you would like. and I can throw the stock exhaust manifold back on the car, I even have a stock air filter assembly for it but the exhaust tip on there now is welded on and I wouldn't be able to replace the coilvers and rear struts with stock parts they were on the car before I got it.

Last edited:
I don't have a red car at all. It is a white 4 door that is lowered. Any pics of a red car came from someone else. I am no longer looking to trade the car. However when you put your hatch up for sale let me know how much you want for it.

Back