FS/FT; USamp and crossover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DjPrayz

1) I have a US AMPS USA-200X with laser etch logo for auction. THIS AMP IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. It comes with green and red LED's for power and protection indicators. Also comes with terminal blocks and gold screws for easy hook up. Plexiglas bottom Too. These are the best amplifiers ever made. Handcrafted In Florida. This amplifier is grossly underrated and extremely reliable. The USA-200X is rated @ 4 ohms but is one ohm per channel stable and will produce OVER 625 WATTS OF POWER WHEN BRIDGE IT TO 2 OHMS. These amps are not the ones on the web page. These are the full fange, Balls To The Walls version. I recommend using this amplifier at two ohms for maximum clarity and headroom. There is no finer sounding amplifier available at any price. Check U.S. Amps reputation and you will see what I mean.

2) I have an US-X3 Active crossover. The US-X3 is a variable three-way active electronic crossover that "splits" the full-range audio signal into three groups of frequencies - high, mid, and low.
(SPECS)
Three-Way Active Electronic Crossover
Four Channel Input with Six Channel Output
Selectable Three-Way or Two-Way Operation
Nine Volt Outputs with Separate Gain Controls
50Hz-500Hz Variable Low-Pass Output
Variable Mid Range Output with 50Hz-500Hz High-Pass and 500Hz-5KHz Low-Pass
500Hz-5KHz Variable High-Pass Output
Mid Range Phase Inversion Switch
Delayed Amplifier Turn-On Output
Fuse Rating: 3 Amps
Dimensions: (Including Terminals)