FS: Full B16A SIR-II Changeover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prawjEKt Cx

Posting on behalf of my roomate.

Background - Motor was purchased from Hmotors in August of this year. It was swapped into a '92 Si and drove for two weeks. After the two weeks hatch was taken to a body shop to get the body completely revamped. The hatch is still currently in the shop and will be out this week, in the 5 weeks of the car in the shop we've brainstormed new plans for it and will be changing the engine code..... (hint hint)

I'll personally vouch for this motor, it runs strong. It came from Hmotors with 27k miles (papers will be provided) and not even 500 miles were put on it before it went to the body shop.

He's willing to show prospective buyers that the motor is legit, VTEC engages properly like it is suppose to, no tranny grinds, knocks, etc..

After we find a buyer the motor will be pulled back out and the car will be shipped off to parts unknown to get it's engine bay facelift.

This is legit as swaps come and we're willing to show full 100% functionality of the swap.

The swap includes...
OBD-1 B16A (Sir-II 92-95) Under 28k miles
Transmission (non-lsd)
ECU
Axles
Intake/Exhaust Manifold
AEM Polished Intake (brand new)
AEM Pulleys
All OEM components (alternator, starter, clutch, flywheel, etc... )
Stock Mounts

The car is in Fayetteville and should be out of the body shop sometime this week, if you'd like to check it out call (910) 583-7684.

$2300 OBO

still available?

hi, wondering if this engine is still available. I'm about an hour away, so it would be an easy pick-up.

r u a moderator

why do you care? anyway, 3 months doesn't seem that old to me. I see other posts getting "bumped" for no other reason than a "bump" sometimes from years back. umm.... y don't u like the past being dragged up anyway? bad memories?

i'm sorry, i don't mean to be an adze,

but it gets my goat when somebody tells me i'm not allowed to ask a reasonable question. I'm sorry if i asked a question the community at large don't need to be concerned with. your right, i could have taken it to the phone or maybe emails if his addy was available, and thus saved u the hassle of thinking there was a new engine for sale. (is that what i did wrong?) i'll try harder not to clog your information pipe... mmmkay?

Don't worry about fibercation, he doesn't even know how to ship parts. The thread bump was reasonable, but you might have tried to PM the OP first.

Back