FS: Fully rebuilt B20 Block and head... and others. LOOK!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSi86

Fatty
Hey guys ive got a 97 CRV motor and head, fully rebuilt inside. new rings, ALL new seals, new head gasket, cleaned EVERYTHING inside and out. new bearings. and thrust washers, everything torque exactly to spec, i work at Honda dealership in manchester NH, i have access to all rebuilds and specs. I also have another head that has a burnt valve in it that came out of a 97 CRV, all it needs is a valve, easy fix, head is in good shape, well maintained,

B20 block and head: 700 obo
b20 head w/ burnt valve: 150 obo
90-93 Integra T-304 SS header and test pipe: 150

I have pics upon request of everything...
my email is btbam006@yahoo.com

Last edited:
well, the only thing is i got everything together right now, with new T belt and everything so... i kinda wanna just keep it together and sell it as one... ill do 750 firm for the block and head rotating assembly... let me know

Thanks for lookin

BUMP :)

750 firm for long block

150 obo for head

150 obo for exhaust

Bump for day

750 obo for b20 long block
same for others

everything is in verygood shape, selling to get motorcycle...
send me a pm of you best offers.
Thanks

Photo_0136.jpg

Photo_0139.jpg

Bumperoo...

700 obo... for b20 rotating assembly...
130 obo for exhaust...
125 obo for b20 head

well i just got a quick quote from ups, and it would come out to about 1100 shipped. but u live in maryland, thats not too far away, if thats the case maybe you could pick it up...

I Just Figured It Would Be Cheaper For You Just Gotta Spend $$$ On Gas, Ya Know, Let Me Know Though... Thanks

Back