FS: genuine Honda Accessory wheels + race tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

THESE ARE THE ONES!! SUPER RARE 14"x6", NOT 14x5" or 5.5" like all other Honda alloys- these are the only ones that ever came in 14x6. Bright pearl silver powdercoat w/machined lip, 4x100 lug pattern (fits all civics except 2004+ si, all delsol, crx, all integras except usdm/jdm type-r, etc etc)... I got these brand new from a Honda dealer and I have only used them for autoxing this year (about 7 events- probably a total of 15 miles). They are near mint, have never been curbed or anything but one wheel does have a few tiny scratches on two of the spokes. These are the sooper-rare and highly sought after ones that were discontinued only a year or two after the beginning of production on them.
Available with the tires or I can have them pulled off if someone wants just wheels or just tires. Tires are 205/55/14 Victos, also have only been used for the same 7 events so there is at the very least one full season left on them if you dont drive like I do ...

HondaAccWheels.jpg

HondaAccWheel.jpg

***taking REASONABLE offers*** - figure dealer list price was over $225 apiece for the wheels WHEN they were available = at least $900 for the wheels new
Tires list at $117 on TireRack.com + s/h so figure close to $500 for tires new

I'm obviously not trying to get anywhere near that much, but like I said these are in pretty much mint condition. Just don't want a bunch of fools like y0 i got $100 on dem shitZ!!

hes from update ny martine. he bought my z6 bottom end

thx for all the bumps :)

yep I'm in Buffalo NY, the wheels were on my eg coupe. Not sure on exact weight of rims themselves, the tires are still on them in case somebody wants the whole setup as is so best i could give would be an estimate...
either way they're def alot lighter than my stock steelies :p

c'mon y0! - anybody going for stock class this iz tha hott sh!t !!

. . . .

////////WARNING:\\\\\\\\\

PNEUMONOU<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS</span>​

breathe at your own risk

Originally posted by stmotorsports@Nov 20 2004, 12:09 AM
. . . .

////////WARNING:\\\\\\\\\

PNEUMONOU<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS</span>​

breathe at your own risk
[post=419588]Quoted post[/post]​

Its suposed to be a type of lung disease, but its artificial.

WEEEELLLLL....

apparently the winning bidder on the auction is a fucking deadbeat. He didn't have any problems bumping up his own bid 3 times, but now supposedly he can't pay for them so $350 takes them

ps- the tires have since been taken off so they're ready to ship asap- send $$ and they're out the next day

Originally posted by stmotorsports@Jan 13 2005, 12:14 PM
SOLD
[post=445124]Quoted post[/post]​

Congrats! I'm surprised that the underbidder on your eBay auction didn't snap them up afterwards...

I heard Chris' side of the story. He was a fool for bidding on them for his friend (his friend should have bid on them using a name registered to him not Chris'). Then Chris was also an idiot for bidding on them so early in the auction (I told him that during the auction as I was following it also). I was told that his friend backed out of the sale because his dad bought him a set of new Motegi rims for Xmas. And I heard that they reimbursed stmotorsports on his eBay listing fee.

So I don't see why the underbidder wouldn't have wanted those rims, as long as they were a real bidder.... but buying and selling in the eBay Motors section sucks anyway.

And btw, I was not happy to hear how the auction finished out.... I sell a lot on eBay and I hate that sort of shit.

yeah chris explained the situation to me, I have to admit I was kinda pissy to him about it as I've been getting alot of deadbeat bidders and bs excuses lately. True he made it right tho and covered my expenses so it's all cool. I was planning on contacting the next highest bidder but before I even got a chance someone from d-series made me an offer even higher than what the auction ended at anyways so YAY :)

Back