Fs: Greddy Sohc Turbo Kit $1400 Obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvsdesign

Only thing missing from this kit is the bov which we all know can be had for about $20 depending...

this was on a 94 Civic EX Automatic (so it definately wasn't abused) about 9K on it.
td04 Greddy Turbo-barely minimal shaft play, turbine spins freely.
Greddy/Trust FMIC-nicely polished great condition
greddy SOHC manifold
Polished piping and all sleeves
charge pipe is already welded for BOV
Downpipe
Greddy FMU
all misc. oil lines, fittings, sleeves etc.

looking to get $1500 obo and buyer pays $50 shipping max.
or its also available for local pickup in Long Beach, CA.
please email me for pics and more info or even call me on my cell at 707-696-3039. thanks

You might have to go cheaper, seeing that on groupbuycenter.com, you can get it for like 1500 shipped NEW.

Nick he does have the fmic included with it.
What is the lowest you will let this go for?

still for sale? i just bought an EG, gimme a couple months and i can buy it.

hey hit me up and we can definatley talk about the turbo want it bad e-mail at aaron_kody @yahoo.com

Talk to Karnash about installing the z6 kit on the y8. He can tell you what you need to do. Short answer, yes it will fit. Long answer. Its not carb legal or smog for the strict states like cali. You'll have your engine light on b/c of the second o2 (need a highflow cat or test pipe and those will set the o2 off). Also have to go online and search for the OBD2 wiring of the "blue box". It comes with obd1 wiring sheet, but you just chunk that shit.

Back