FS: GS-R Head, Chipped P72, Type R Rods, gsr Master Cylinder+booster, Steering rac

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

xparkesx

Selling all my parts for money towards my new house.

GS-R head Built with supertech springs\retainers, port and polished by Josh Turner (Boosted3gon honda-tech) $500

head.jpg

Bro2.jpg

Bro1.jpg

builthead3.jpg

builthead1.jpg

builthead2.jpg

builthead4.jpg

builtheadparts.jpg

Brand Type R Rods. $468 brand new. $250 shipped i'll throw in brand new ARP 9mm Rod Bolts

rods.jpg

2000 LS ECU (P75) + matching Ignition with imobilzer, keys. purchased from Import Auto Salvage. have receipts. $150 shipped OBO

lsignitionecu.jpg

2000 Civic DX ECU P2E. dunno mileage. works fine. $100 shipped OBO.

2000 DX Civic Cluster, 42k miles on it $75 shipped OBO

cluster.jpg

EK Console. $50 shipped OBO

console.jpg

OBD1 P72 chipped $100 shipped SOLD

ecusized.jpg

1 inch brake Master Cylinder and booster, year unknown, millage unknown. $80 shipped obo.

mc.jpg

Power steering rack from a Integra GSR. i think out of a wrecked 99 with 9k miles on it. i'll double check. damage to one end. $50 shipped obo.

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

Last edited:
yes it would fit. i would ship to canada. let me know.

just check back with me when you can. it'll probably still be around, but i gotta take a deal if one comes around.

allright I totally understand, and I will try to get it asap because I am desperately trying to find one of these and you have exactly what I want, so. I'll do my best

allright I totally understand, and I will try to get it asap because I am desperately trying to find one of these and you have exactly what I want, so. I'll do my best

Would you sell just the boot out of the console? Also the cup holder assy. if you are willing.

you got cams for the head?
and what sort of grinding was done to the head? porting?
was it done on a flow bench to ensure uniformity?

only cams i have laying around are 1st gen B16a cams. the porting to the head was pretty minor. around if not more than a ITR job. no flow bench or anything.

if I'm going just a striaght LS motor what other parts do I need to upgrade to the Vtech head? or is it just bolt on application with new intake manifold and headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back