FS GSR "Fat Five" Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jcarp613

Set of 4 GSR "Fat Five" Wheels. No tires. Rims are in very good condition. They are Painted Gunmetal. I am asking $300. They can be picked up in East Lansing, MI, or shipped for around $60-$80? I would consider trades??? Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Jay

WTB B16A Cam gears, Header, P30 ECU, Civic Lowering springs, 15" or 16" Rot Slips with Falken Azenis Tires, Tach with Shiftlight, CF Duckbill, CF Hatch, Etc... Let me know what you have.....
93%20Hatch.jpg

93%20Hatch2.jpg

Damn east lansing is maybe 2-2.5 hours north of here too. If I had 300 I'd be all over them.

Hmmm...I might have to leap on those. Any closeup shots? East Lansing........How far is that from South Bend? I might have to do it when I don't have to flippin work! Actually how much is it shipped? I don't have a really reliable car for high crusing right now.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hmmm...I might have to leap on those. Any closeup shots? East Lansing........How far is that from South Bend? I might have to do it when I don't have to flippin work! Actually how much is it shipped? I don't have a really reliable car for high crusing right now.
I will get close up pics asap.... Mapquest directions to 48823. For the right price, I would deliver them.....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I will get close up pics asap.... Mapquest directions to 48823. For the right price, I would deliver them.....
ya I think the shipping cost would be better then to use gas to get up there lol. Just see what UPS cost for ground.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ya I think the shipping cost would be better then to use gas to get up there lol. Just see what UPS cost for ground.
I would guess around $50ish??? If its more, I will cover it. If its less, I will refund the difference... Will that work?

Umm when you get some close ups ill see them. I will probably paint them bronze to match my paint scheme. Is it hard to paint rims? I think its just sanding them down then repainting them right? so $350 with shipping? Ill take them after christmas.
*EDIT* oh ya I took my old springs off my 92-95 sedan. They are bright green I dunno the brand. They lower it about 2.5-3.0 inches. Would you want those to shave off some money? lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Umm when you get some close ups ill see them. I will probably paint them bronze to match my paint scheme. Is it hard to paint rims? I think its just sanding them down then repainting them right? so $350 with shipping? Ill take them after christmas.
*EDIT* oh ya I took my old springs off my 92-95 sedan. They are bright green I dunno the brand. They lower it about 2.5-3.0 inches. Would you want those to shave off some money? lol
I want coilovers with struts... Thanks for the offer though...

Back