FS: gsr head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridsol

alright this is the last time i'm going to try to sell this thing, if it doesn't go then i'm going to buy a car to put it on.

-totally complete 96 gsr head
-recently hot tanked
-only thing it needs are new valve seals (cheap)
-everything is assembled except the valve train
-comes with the obd2 plugs for the injectors and dizzy to wire it to an obd1 or obd0 harness
-sand blasted valve cover
-repeat the head is totally complete, this means dizzy, injectors, intake manifold, everything except the valve seals, and i can throw the old ones in if you really want them

asking 600 plus shipping no less, no more (unless you feel the need to help me out ha) i've got vouchers on honda-tech and some people on here will vouch for me too

oh... I might be interested but it'd be quite a while befor I could save up 600+shipping for it. A B18 head would give me more power, even on my turbo build.

i got a homeboy that would buy it from you but for 550 shipped. if your interested and relly want to sell the headle tme know an dill tell him you said yea

sorry guys i'm not going to go anylower on it, 600 is a good ass deal for a clean complete head, and the valve train isn't hard to assemble, just need valve seals, and i don't want to buy them just to sell the head

shipping is about 50, 2 rims and tires with 200 insurance were like 35ish so it'll be around 50ish

Back