Fs gsr race head webber ready!!! Unique

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigg86

Check out my auction on ebay..... Item number 260278039620

damn i am really too lazy to search ebay for your part number.

copy paste your listing atleast. lets see a picture, description, price...c'mon.......

your lazyness is not helping my lazyness lol

Putting carbs on a GSR?

Thats a hop, skip, jump, motherfucking leap backwards, is it not?

i have two dual ventury webber carbs for it but they are gonna go with another auction...... fuel injection to carb wont be a downgrade at all...... most muscle/drag cars are ran on carbs not fuel injection...

its not hard to find something on ebay by item number.... just type in the item number in the search box and it'll take you right to it.

Last edited:
but normally, when going to carbs...it's one venturied carb per cylinder...not 1/2 ventury per cylinder. There is just no air flow, unless your using a 60+ mm ventury carb. The largest weber is a 50mm, and the largest mikuni is around 50 also...

I know because I've had 40mm triples on my L28, and it flowed like shit...and thats 6 cylinders with 6 venturies. For my engine to flow right I needed a 45mm or bigger. For my little 1.5L honda, I'll need at least two dual 40mm mikuni or webers for it to run right, and it still doesn't flow as much as a GSR does thats a 1.8L. Tossing on the max single dual carb on a GSR just wont flow, and it will run like crap. Unless your boosting the crap out of it, but carbs can only handle 8-9 psi.

Please show me one built engine thats a 4 cylinder running with one duel carb and making high horsepower.

but normally, when going to carbs...it's one venturied carb per cylinder...not 1/2 ventury per cylinder. There is just no air flow, unless your using a 60+ mm ventury carb. The largest weber is a 50mm, and the largest mikuni is around 50 also...

I know because I've had 40mm triples on my L28, and it flowed like shit...and thats 6 cylinders with 6 venturies. For my engine to flow right I needed a 45mm or bigger. For my little 1.5L honda, I'll need at least two dual 40mm mikuni or webers for it to run right, and it still doesn't flow as much as a GSR does thats a 1.8L. Tossing on the max single dual carb on a GSR just wont flow, and it will run like crap. Unless your boosting the crap out of it, but carbs can only handle 8-9 psi.

Please show me one built engine thats a 4 cylinder running with one duel carb and making high horsepower.

Absolutely correct, this was a poorly conceived idea, and that intake while interesting to look at, from a performance standpoint would be terrible. Also, it looks like that port work on the head was done by an ape with a hammer and chisel :D

Now if you took the weber carb plate off, and turned it into a holley 4 barrel duel accel pumper, and add a 75 shot of nos bung, then it would be a monster, and sell for a hell of a lot more. just cut, weld, drill and tap...and it might be priceless.

Back