FS: gunmetal 94 civic ex coupe 4kobo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

r.l.brown

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD, THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST

4k obo very negotiable
would like to get 3,500 with rims or 3,100 with stock blackies
edit pics are here: http://www.hondashowoff.com/profile.php?id=4285
old pics but car is on all four rims now
I just bought a 94 civic ex coupe with less than 80k on motor and chassis. It is clean gunmetal gray with amber corners, yellow daytime driving lights and bright white headlights at night. The headlights look to be the jdm. It is lowered on ground control adjustable coilovers and sittin on 17" 5zigen imperio s-08's with no scratches. Tread is near new. It has generic CAI and Apexi style exhaust and DC headers. I haven’t even had the chance to change the car into my name because my mom just lost her license because of health issues so I have been driving her car. I want to keep this car, but don’t have the time, nor money to have fun with it. The car runs perfect and drives great. 4k obo if you want it, im in so cal. also car is salvaged from vandalism, the sunroof works but sometimes you have to help it and power windows sometimes roll up off track, but can be adjusted by hand, and it doesn’t have a stereo, but it has all the speakers, aftermarket i think. If you want to work a deal with me, I can pay to have one put in. I will get pics up ASAP but I just wanted to see if anyone might be interested. I hate to have to get rid of this car especially since I just bought it.

so price is or best offer because I kind of want to get it out of here before I cry anymore so anyone that is interested, I'll get pics soon and just hit me up with offers. Thanks

Beautiful Car! I love it!

Toobad I didn't find that a month ago....

Bump!

Originally posted by mnjh94+Feb 10 2005, 12:02 AM-->
Originally posted by r.l.brown@Feb 9 2005, 05:00 PM
mnjh94
@Feb 8 2005, 11:42 PM
to bad it's in cali.. bump
[post=458398]Quoted post[/post]​

where you located? i can get really good shipping rates
[post=458708]Quoted post[/post]​

ATL GA
[post=458895]Quoted post[/post]​

emailed you. 3850 to your door. let me know asap