FS: H22A long block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ruffusrex

i've got a jdm h22a obd1 longblock. bought it from ebay hoping to make it fit in my 98 prelude sh. but that was a stupid idea, right!!!! well, now its up for grabs. engine is still very clean considering that it's almost a decade old. only the paint is slightly peeling off the head cover. other than that, everthing is clean. i got it for $1000 and paid $200 for shipping. so i'm asking for $1200 shipped. anybody interested? if interested or want some pictures just email me. or do whatever this website allows you to do.

ruffusrex@hotmail.com

JDM H22A OBD1 LONGBLOCK (no tranny, no ecu) $1200 shipped.

and by the way.... if anybody has an H22A4 short block for sale let me know!!! I'm in desperate need of one!!!

Last edited:
located in green bay, wisconsin....

jdm h22a longblock.... alternator, powersteering, distributor, all sensors, timing belt is good.

NO- tranny, ecu, wire harness... no belts for accessories, you should replace those when doing engine swap anyways.

longblock is whole engine. shortblock with head. shortblock is only the bottom half where the piston and crank is. engine swap or engine kit refers to engine(block and head), tranny, ecu, and wire harness. i only have the engine.... longblock. head and engine block. intake body and exhaust headers included.

Back