Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by WAGUYEBAY, Mar 17, 2005.
No free advertising. See note at bottom of thread.
how much? where? what doesit consist of? pics? wtf?
I listed my email for a reason. Pics and prices are all discussed through email not a message board.
why cant you just post em here....Would'nt it be easier?
I need a Gsr Tranny...How Much shipped to 14207..?
i say ban
same here bro
1. No Threadjacking. If you're not interested in buying it, then dont respond.
2. Post what you're selling in the subject.
3. POST A PRICE. This isn't ebay. If you dont post a price, it makes for useless lowballing. At least post "Looking to get $XXXX" or a range if you aren't sure. Leaving it wide open does no good.
4. Meaningless replies, complaining of high prices, etc will be deleted. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.
5. Businesses wishing to sell stuff, including re-selling, must contact myself VIA Pm or Email, BEFORE placing an ad.
These forums are for members to sell misc. parts they have. If you are a business, you are NOT welcome to post here. Sites cost money to run. If you will be making a profit off of posting here, there is no reason why you can't support us.
see http://www.hondaswap.com/advertise_index.php for more information on running an ad campaign and becoming a member of our Registered Vendor Group.
thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter.
Please do NOT spam our Classifieds forums with products from your business. Replying to individual member requests with information about a part you might have for them is fine, but do NOT throw up a bunch of ads without HondaSwap owner approval.
Send a PM (private message) to pissedoffsol through this link: PM pissedoffsol to discuss becoming an official HondaSwap Vendor.
Separate names with a comma.