FS: h23 block/h23-h22 parts...lots

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

losimus

alright people, the story is...i bought an h23 block/head from some guy named ryan (allyoucandrink on Honda-tech) that lives in vista, ca. he told me everything would start up and this was complete and if not, then he would give my $$$ back, but after i cleaned the head i have found a crack between the #3 & #4 cylinders. not to mention the h23 was missing the stock cams/camgears/camshaft holders/rockers. so the head was incomplete and trash...he will not get back to me. so i am trying to sell these things:

h23a1 block w/about 75k miles on it...crank is intact with pistons and pulleys and oil pan - $325 obo (you will get the head if you want to try to get it fixed or want good springs/valves)

h23 valve cover with some paint chips (good for those who want to powdercoat/polish/strip but don't want down time) - $40

h23 intake manifold looks to have all that is needed to hook it right up, clean - $100 obo*

throttle body it was detatched form IM, so i don't know if it is h23 or b16, but it measures 62mm - $25*

*buy the IM & TB together for $100

98 usdm h22 camshafts (a pair) with some wear on the lobes don't know the mileage on these but they are solid and could be good for those who regrinds and don't want down time - $60

h22 vtec aem tru time cam gears with minimal wear on the screw settings (where it shows the degrees), teeth are damn near perfect, no chips/wear - $125 obo

p39 ecu (jdm f22b dohc) runs great, i have it running right now - $75

also got some black/black mechanix wear gloves size 2XL - $10

PREFER local (SO.CAL)...but if you have the money and need/want bad enough, i can ship to the upper 48 states. EXCEPT ON BLOCK...LOCAL ONLY!

thanks peepole!
carlos

up again...

block is pending sale and throttle body is pending sale

Hey bro, interested in the Block.... will send you an E-mail asap.

Back