FS:Hatch,TurboStuff,Motor,Misc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bjfisher

Thats right, im selling all of my stuff, but ONLY if i can get rid of everything within the same time frame.so everyone doesnt ask why im selling, i want a sport bike, so i guess id be willing to trade too, so unless its a bike, everything is stictly FOR SALE.

all of the pricing is excluding shipping, i personally think they are very reasonable prices.If you have any questions about anything, just lemme know.i also have more pics if you need.some things im willing to give a deal on if you buy a "combo"....just ask to find out, im pretty flexable and need this gone if i am gonna get a bike....

Contact me through this thread,PM,AIM (leftoutrecords), or email/MSN (wollip@hotmail.com) i am located in Ohio .... THANKS!

***First off is the hatch.interior stripped, yet i still have in garage.no motor.needs some body work, and probably paint.comes with coilovers,and 6 steelies/tires in ok shape.***

93 dx hatch SHELL,163k(or somewhere around there, i forget)
$400 w/o interior, $650 w/interior included, but not in.NO MOTOR

specific pics upon SERIOUS request
hatcho004.jpg

hatcho002.jpg

***Next, i have this turbo stuff, every part of it(minus the turbo timer)was used for 5 weeks of last race season by Steve Conley in Utah, putting down 661whp and over 500 lbs of trq.***

Turbonetics 60-1 P-Trim .81ar T4 - $550
Greddy Type R BOV - $125
Tial 38MM Wastegate - $175
Sparks Racing Turbo Manifold for H Series - $150
HKS Turbo Timer - $25

I will sell all of the turbo stuff together for $925

turbo001.jpg

turbo003.jpg

turbo002.jpg

turbo007.jpg

turbo005.jpg

turbo004.jpg

turbo006.jpg

***Next,H22 head. The head is a brand new rebuild/cleanup with 0 miles, and is complete w/cams and everything else(minus injectors). Intake manifold is complete as well.The valve cover was just stripped of its bad paint, so is now ready for a quick and easy DIY paint job on it.***

H22 Head - $400
H22 Intake Manifold - $125
H22 Valve Cover - $75

I will sell the complete head/intake manifold.valve cover for $600, sorry just cant go any lower than that.

head002.jpg

vt001.jpg

vt002.jpg

***Next up is the bare H23 block and crank.I was gonna use this with the h22 head of course.both are in good condition, and will get pics of the crank if wanted, all it needs is mircro polished which is cheap(and thats only what i would personally do, doesnt HAVE TO be done;) ) ***

H23 Bare Block - $100
H23 Crank - $125

$200 for block and crank together

kjasdfh003.jpg

***Lastly are some misc things i have.Pics upon request***

$75 90-93 Accord shift linkage, a MUST for h series swap into a civic
$60 H22 OBD1 alternator
$25 H22 Spark Plug Wires (may work for H23's too, but im not sure)
$20 H22 Flywheel, needs resurfaced before use, no biggy
$75 H22 OBD1 wiring harness WITH INJECTORS

damn i wish i had the money. that looks like a killer deal on an almost complete turbo setup. free bump for ya man. :D

ill take it. hti me up on aim or post back p on here with your info so i can send a money order. thanks. oh by the way my aim s/n is h22accordex00

edit: and by the way is the manifold ac and ps compatible do u know?

Originally posted by driver1@Apr 17 2005, 11:41 AM
ill take it. hti me up on aim or post back p on here with your info so i can send a money order. thanks. oh by the way my aim s/n is h22accordex00

edit: and by the way is the manifold ac and ps compatible do u know?
[post=487995]Quoted post[/post]​

ok ill get back with you later this week, as far as ac or not im really not sure to be honest

hey do u still have the shell cuz i have been lookin really bad for a EG hatch to put my ITR motor in so if u still have please let me know thanks

well its $600 for the complete head, i'll have to find out how much it is to ship to you, id guess $75 since its so heavy, hit me up on aim at leftoutrecords

lol, i'd take it bare. i already have cams and valcetrain and what not. but i understand if you dont wanna part it out.

Back