FS: Hobart Handler 150

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

I have a used Hobart handler 150 mig welder, in very good condition. It is 220 volts and is gas ready (simply need to get a tank of gas). Comes with almost full spool of wire,hood, gloves and a cart. Reason for selling is i recently bought out a body shop and i already have a welder and thus do not need this one. I will take 350 plus shipping for the whole shibang. Also have other used random body shop equipment if anyone is interested, let me know.

cuople tape carts, an engine stand, an engine hoist, an osha approved mixing booth, couple fender stands, camair 3 stage air dryer...and maybe one or two toher things that i may have up for sale after i go through eveything, but all the items i just listed are for sale so hit me up with any offers

Originally posted by driver1@Feb 9 2005, 12:40 AM
cuople tape carts, an engine stand, an engine hoist, an osha approved mixing booth, couple fender stands, camair 3 stage air dryer...and maybe one or two toher things that i may have up for sale after i go through eveything, but all the items i just listed are for sale so hit me up with any offers
[post=458434]Quoted post[/post]​

A friend may be interested in the fender stands.....personally I dont know what they go for....can you shoot me a price?

Thanks,
Travis

fender stands are roughly 45 bucks a piece ill take 20 a piece plus shipping for the two i have for sale. engine stanfd 25 plus shipping, as far as the pics go ill do my best but i own and solely run a body shop and just bought one out so between work and moving all the stuff i just bought out of this place i havent much if any spare time

Edit: Location is Maine

Back