1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NY FS: Honda + autox + misc stuff

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by stmotorsports, Aug 20, 2008.

1. stmotorsports

stmotorsports Senior Member

- - - NEED GARAGE SPACE ASAP!! - - -

All prices listed are /or best offer

willing to ship anything if necessary

willing to trade anything here + cash up/down/even for the following:
    • Mild drop springs for DC2 teg
    • 16" or 17" 4x100 wheels
    • [thread=46696] 96+ Accord/Prelude trans parts [/thread]
    • stock B16 cams, preferably B16A2 (1999-2000 Si)
    • [thread=50659] 94-01 2dr Integra dr qtr panel [/thread]
    • complete GSR longblock, preferably OBD2
    • UKDM CTDi Accord (TSX), left hand drive, able to be legally titled & registered in NY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Integra/EX front brake setup - have 2 sets, one is complete w knuckles + hubs + calipers + lines + rotors still in excellent shape. The other set is missing 1 of the calipers but everything else is in excellent shape as the 1st set. $50/pair/bo
    [​IMG]

1999 CRV RT4wd 5spd manual trans - UBER RARE, hard to find. Was planning on using this for my AWD build but have decided to go a different route. Also have all info you need to convert this to close ratio w/LSD $650/bo OR I can do the close ratio + LSD conversion for you & ship to you ready to drop in- pm me for price & time estimate

EG front fenders -Brand new aftermarket, for 2/3dr. Pics up soon $25 each or $35 both

2000 Si 15/16" Brake master cylinder - Bought new from NAPA hoping it would improve my stock brakes, it didn't make any difference. Has less than 4 miles on it $50/bo

2000 Si 15/16" Brake master cylinder + 270V Booster combo - These were stock on my 2000 Si, removed when I swapped to ITR 1" mc + booster. All in VGC, never had any probs $75/bo

B18C1 (GSR) Flywheel - stock weight, needs resurfacing $25/bo

95 Accord EX coupe trans - Ready to drop in, no grinds or any other probs. Only removed to make room for H22 swap $75/bo

JDM D15B (sohc vtec) bare block - VGC, ready to build. I was told it has approx. 40-45k miles on it $50/bo

JDM D15B (sohc vtec) crankshaft - VGC, ready to drop in. I was told it has approx. 40-45k miles on it $50/bo

JDM D15B (sohc vtec) cylinder head swap - complete head w/cam, all valvetrain, vtec solenoid assm, and USDM D16Z6 (EX) intake manifold. Approx. 40-45k miles, and in very good shape $150/bo
    [​IMG]

USDM D16Z6 (sohc vtec) cylinder head swap - complete head w/cam, all valvetrain, vtec solenoid assm, and USDM D16Y8 intake manifold. All in very good shape $150/bo

(2) Kumho Ecsta V700 tires (r-comp for autox)- 225/45/15s, BRAND NEW!! $150
    [​IMG]

Stock black F22 valve cover - good shape $20

Red F22 valve cover - Never installed since refinish $35
    [​IMG]

17" Boss Alloys - VGC, some very minor rash in small spots on a few of the lips and 1 has a ding (bend), cosmetic only doesnt affect seal or anything. Tires are Kumho Ecsta MX 205/40/17 80-85% tread $350 w/ tires, $250 no tires or trade up/down/even for your 16"s or 17"s
    [​IMG]

P2E ecu (#1) - manual trans, came off running engine $20/bo

P2E ecu (#2) - auto trans, not sure if good or not. Buy for parts, tuning, experimenting, etc. No bitching if DOA!! $10/bo

P2E ecu (#3) - manual trans, has faulty bypass valve circuit. Buy for parts, tuning, experimenting, etc. $FREE come get it

D16Z6 Lower timing cover - GC $15

D16Y8 Lower timing cover - BRAND NEW still in Honda packaging $10

POSSIBLY F/S SOON:

2000 CIVIC Si COUPE - SUPERCHARGED, Black on black w/very clean body & gorgeous paint. Car is fully loaded as Si models are - power everything including retractable sunroof, working cruise & a/c, etc. Jackson Racing street (~7psi) supercharger kit installed on the stock B16A2 engine along with B16B cams, Fidanza 7.5lb flywheel, Exedy stage2 clutch, B18C5 LSD trans w GSR 5th, Skunk2 short throw, B18C5 axles. Additional mods include DC2 ITR brake mc & booster, stainless braided lines, Brembo blanks & Porterfield pads all around, H&R sport springs, Koni Yellow adjustable shocks, 26mm front/22mm rear sways, ASR rear subframe brace, Skunk2 camber adjusters front + rear, professionally aligned. Exterior is mostly stock aside from ctr headlights w city lights, oem clear driving lights, genuine spoon sports cf shorty mirrors and dark smoke vent visors. Its currently sitting on gunmetal 17" Axis Se7ens, 17" bronze 6-spoke Konigs, or white 15" Kosei K1s depending on the day lol. Alpine detach face cd deck w/remote, polk speakers all around including front separates. I still have to get some better pics of the car, this one definitely doesn't do it justice especially since the car was dirty as hell but you get the idea...

[​IMG]

$10,500/bo but pretty firm on this for now only because I already have more stuff in the works for it

♪♀♂
    + MORE TO COME SOON....

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. nbio

nbio New Member

im interested in the d16z6 head. does the manifold come with throttle body and IACV?
    how much shipped to 08822

3. stmotorsports

4. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you VIP

FYI, Honda hasn't gotten EPA approval for the CDTi engines yet in the states.

There isn't a crash-test on the diesel chassis code yet either. Keep waiting.

However, if you get the gasoline engine, it'd just have to go through the EPA testing after you get a letter from HMC of Europe stating that it's made to the same crash test standards as the US Acura TSX. That's really your only hope.

EDIT: I just realized that you said LEFT hand drive. It all applies, but your best bet is getting it from Germany.

5. stmotorsports

I'm thinking at this point my best bet would be to get a wrecked car complete, have it shipped over and swap the driveline into a US spec TSX... that way I should just be able to get it emissions certified and I'd be good to go, right?

6. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you VIP

No, the EPA hasn't certified the honda CDTi engine yet; you'd get burned bigtime. Honda expects the OK by 2010 (it's unclear if that's model-year or calendar year). Even if you swapped the engine, you'd run into issues with emissions levels. Have you ever looked at the emissions sniffer printout of a diesel engine compared to a gasoline engine?

Besides, even if you can find a wrecked accord, it's probably beyond what you could have repaired cheaply enough to meet your needs. Trust me on this one, when they total a car here, it's not even worth shipping the twisted metal chassis out of country.

BTW, there's no such thing as a Type-R Diesel honda. It's just a diesel. :D

Please branch this off into a discussion thread, and I'll talk more about it there.

7. stmotorsports

yeah probably a good idea...

Diesel thread

at least we had some chatter to keep the thread up so I wouldnt have to keep posting BUMP

8. blewup91rex

blewup91rex New Member

i want the itr intake maifold shipped 21224 thanks

9. stmotorsports

BUMP

still have most of this stuff

10. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

How much would it cost to ship those 225/45 V700 to 27610?

11. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

i want those new tires, can we work something out?

12. stmotorsports

13. stmotorsports

bump need all this gone asap

looking to move out of state in a few months & have no intentions of renting ANOTHER truck for all my car parts

make offers

14. stmotorsports

15. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Man, I forgot all about the tires. If I get my tax refund, and they're still available, you can consider them gone.

16. stmotorsports

shit yeah I forgot too actually, did I ever get you a shipping quote on those?

17. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Yeah I did, I just checked my PMs. I think I was about to send payment but I guess accidentally closed window and forgot all about it(I usually have like 10-20tabs open).

I just this down on a Post it on my monitor so I won't forget. :)

18. stmotorsports

lmao me too, I do the same thing all the time

19. boostedhatch05

boostedhatch05 New Member

i am interested in the hood how much for the hood and to ship it to 42501

20. stmotorsports

gonna be at least 75-100 in shipping alone ~ pm me if definitely interested

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted