fs: honda banners!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jbones1.8

like the titles say ladies and gents, have aquired some honda banners...
heres what i have left

20ft banners (red with white letters) $25
(7 left)

new!
10ft banners (red and say honda in white)$15
(8)

let know if your intersted, and the prices do not include shipping
will accept paypal, money order, cash!!!!
get them why you can!!!

Originally posted by jbones1.8@May 22 2004, 10:20 PM
hey the banners say "honda"
took some pictures of them, if you want them e-mail me for them or if some one on here that could host them that would be great
boneshonda@hotmail.com

Your a gallery user. Use the gallery and put one or 2 pics up. Try to keep them at 640x480 resolution.

hey the pictures are in my gallery know, i will try to tranfer them over to this post....
s40b1067a445e0.jpg

Originally posted by asmallsol+May 22 2004, 09:34 PM-->
jbones1.8
@May 22 2004, 10:20 PM
hey the banners say "honda"
took some pictures of them, if you want them e-mail me for them or if some one on here that could host them that would be great
boneshonda@hotmail.com

Your a gallery user. Use the gallery and put one or 2 pics up. Try to keep them at 640x480 resolution.

hey thanks for you help chief.....really apreicat it....whats your address and i send you a banner for free...thanks man!!

one of each... i need an address... will send pmt monday... pm me.

just emailed you, then saw your name on ohiohondas, get ahold of me, maybe i can trade you some parts if you need any, i'm in findlay

Originally posted by hybridsol@May 27 2004, 12:51 AM
just emailed you, then saw your name on ohiohondas, get ahold of me, maybe i can trade you some parts if you need any, i'm in findlay

hey thanks for the offer, i already got a chit load of parts...trying to get rid of them...hit me up here or on ohiohondas...we could work something out

Back