FS Honda CRX Si Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My CRX is for sale, however you may email me if you have any questions, my email is lavoy1@gmail.com
The car is 100% reliable and runs perfect in every way. when you drive it normal it gets 35+ mpg and at the track it runs mid 11s and this is on pump gas. I have done almost every thing to this car my self accept the tuning which was done by evans tuning. there is currently less then 1000 miles on the rings and bearings, The block is built using scat rods and SRP pistons and ARP head studs, every thing else is OEM honda The car makes 305 whp and 265 ft-ibs and is very very strong, it has traction bars, hondata s300, AEM wideband AEM truboost controller, turbo timer,Bastard 20g turbo, FMIC, Greddy exhaust and BOV, 750cc injectors, AEM fuel regulator, walbro 255 lph fuel pump,LSD six puck clutch rota slip stream rims, prelude master cylinder,skunk2 suspension, front mount intercooler,transzex built and OBX equipped Si tranny, and the list goes on The car must be seen and driven to get a true feel for how sweet it really is. I will post some pics and then answer any questions you may have.
Asking price has been lowered to 7500.00 vin jhmed9365ls002221 car is located in central PA
back.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCN1688.jpg

DSCN1694.jpg

DSCN1691.jpg

Last edited:
wow brain fart i totally forgot i posted it for sale here before, well regardless i have lowered the price a great deal, i need the car gone so some one jump on it :) and at least bump the thread for me when you read it, thanks guys.

Nice Crx, looks almost exactly like the one I built in Forza 2 lol. Sad to see that you have to sell it. You selling it to start a new project?

thanks for looking in, i am forced to sell it to meet a obligation i made, and yes i will be doing a new project over the winter.

well at this point all i know for sure is it it must have a back seat, im leaning toward a hatch as well. my wife and daughter dont want me getting another 2 seater, we always have to take 2 cars when we go to the track or any where i want to take my car too.

dont be afraid to make me offers, i can always remove certain items off the car and sell them to make up the difference, heck if i kept the rota rims and put the si one son it and kept the stereo and the aem wideband and boost controller and put the stock cluster back in i could drop the price by at least a grand.

i have people nibbling all over it and starting to get bids on ebay with a few days left, highest bid is 5000 right now, also getting local offers but so far no one has stepped up with close to my min price.

PRICE DROP 7000.00 as is, and if i make some changes to the car i can go a little lower, email me at lavoy1@gmail.com with your phone number car must go ASAP , the wife and I are looking at a house this week and need cash.

someone buy this... it needs a good home.. hell, look at those bolsters, minty!

what'd it sell for? if you dont mind me asking

Back