FS: Hondata s200 "blue box"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kitchens

Banned
Yepo i have a Hondata system. the s200 series. asking 300obo!! And it has the boost option!

The s200 system has the following features:
It doesn't have any wires with it.. Its just the unit! you can find the cabels you need on ebay or online for less than 50bux! so this is one damn good deal! The unit is in amazing shape and works just as good!

Attachments

• 01_09_07_2337[1].jpg
    01_09_07_2337[1].jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,478
Last edited:
i have one but you have't posted your location

are we supposed to take your word that it has the boost option? any recipts? how long was it used? why no wires? is it stolen lol

well i mean, you dont have to take my word for it.. but i mean thats all you have to rely on huh? no its not stolen, my dad read an artical on it in some import mag and her noticed one of the carsr at the salvage yard had this in it.. so he got it and gave it to me. i have no use for it.. so im selling it... and im in Atlanta Ga. oh and on the boost option thing.. the car was boosted by the way and we called the old owner and his wife said it had it, and it worked great while the car was running! so i mean you dont have to believe me or anything.. but thats the truth man.

Back