1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MA FS: HP Compaq 8710w 17" Mobile Workstation Laptop

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by TurboMirage, Sep 11, 2011.

1. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

I am selling this for my buddy. I have the laptop in my possession and I am handling the transaction as mine own.

What we have here is an HP Compaq 8710w Mobile Workstation, 17" LCD . It is in great shape. reason for sale is bad hard drive. I have since replaced it with an 80gb 5400rpm SATA unit. You should probably put a larger, faster unit in it. Laptop will come with OEM Vista Business x86/x64 and has VBx64 installed with the most current updates as well as the media. AC Adapter included, and it has a good battery. This laptop features almost no blemishes, and the LCD itself is mint. It is out of warranty (previous 3 year). It is a little heavy. You CAN play Starcraft2 with decent graphic resolution and Crysis 2 at low graphic resolution.

Features:
    Core2Duo 2.5GHZ CPU
    4GB RAM
    nVidia Quadro FX1600 512mb video
    HDMI output
    15-pin DSUB
    Firewire 800 port
    6 USB 2.0 Ports
    SecureCard slot
    PCMCIA slot
    Gigabit ethernet
    56K modem
    DVD+RW, dual layer, and lightscribe
    Biometric scanner
    Builtin microphone
    SD, MS/Pro, MMC and XD card reader builtin
    Touchpad and finger-mouse both work great

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$300 OBO

Item is located in Southbridge MA. Paypal or MO accepted. email address is cfuhrmann256 at g mail dawt cawm.

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

now on eBay but we would rather sell locally. entertaining offers.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted