FS HUGE integra gsr part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This guy is a scammer and a fraud. He tells me this arm-rest i bought from him was in good condition and he sent me a picture, i noticed in the picture that there was black dots all over it, i asked him what are those black dots and he tells me that its from the camera. I just receieved it and its got black dot stains all over it, its got 6 scuffs that were not stated, and its got 1 tear on the opposite side of where the picsture was taken. So i let him know that this thing is messed up and i want a refund and i'll send it back he says he stated item exactly how it is (which is BS), i told him you said the black dots were from the camera and he says ''I didnt see any black dots'' ..which is BS again because its VERY noticeable, i can even take pics and show anyone if you want. He also told me not to be so anal, and i said ok then i will file a paypal claim and he says ''its my friends account, i'll just have him delete it'' . So people please do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy products from this guy he will hide all the imperfections and not tell you anything bad, then once the sale is complete he turns into an asshole and lies about everything he said. Thanks for your time everyone and please STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER!

sorry to hear.. i'm not surprised one bit

your out of you mind

Post a picture of it

is a 13 YEAR OLD part i told you before you bought it if it has black dots in the picture than it has to be DIRT, you said that was fine.

now you want $10 refund and want to keep this horrible scufed, black dot, torn part........IS THERE ANYTHING NOT WRONG WITH IT?? Jesus if you want new spend the $ and go to the dealer

dont try to scam me on paypal and keep parts

by all means post up the picture of the part, till then keep your mouth shut

Thanks for the bump!

Back