FS in KY: 89 b18a1 dx hatch + extras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khrys771

have an 89 civic dx hatch with little to no rust on it (as far as i know) it has a couple dents and dings, nothing that cant easily be fixed.
the motor is a b18a1 from a 90 integra gs. the mpfi conversion was done with no cutting, splicing, or soldering, baiscly a new sub harness was added to convert it. there is about 160,000 miles on the motor, and about 250,000 on the body.
i have also installed the teg gs asb master cylinder and booster, i have a complete brake upgrade from the teg for it not installed, complete front knuckles with brakes, full rear disk conversion, teg ebrake cable. also the rear teg sway bar.
the car also has a megan racing 4-1 header and megan drift spec exhaust on it. ebay short shifter, b18b intake mani, black powdercoated intake, lightweight fidanza flywheel, new stock clutch.
extras that are being sold with the car are, a complete b16a P30 head, p30 intake mani, new obd0 b16a distributor, b16a injectors, new race spec 81.5mm pistons (with new hastings rings) new ls headgasket, gsr timing belt, gsr waterpump, stealthmode vtec oil line kit, golden eagle ls/vtec dowel pins, arp rodbolts, arp head studs, new ngk plugs, oil filters, extra b18a1 shortblock (pistons, rods, crank, oilpan, oilpump), new honda oil pump rotors...

also i have an authentic obd0 spoon ecu going with it.

the parts alone are worth more then $1750

so i'm going to ask for $2500 for all of it or best offer.

located in lexington, ky. feel free to PM me.

Back