FS: in MD - CRX / CIVIC parts JDM DOHC ZC RS*R Thermal OEM Seats AEM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

someones gotta be interested in something. badump. The Seats are an immaculate condition. i'll get some pics this evening.

ok so it seems the ZC isnt selling as a whole. willing to take parts off it. tell me what you need........ i have two complete ZC valvetrains all original used JDM parts. intake manifold, fuel rail, 4 ZC OBDO injectors, perfect condition EF front motor mount(only 5K on it) and much more. ask about ZC stufffffffff

update!!! - if you want you can have everything i have left including the car for $2000 CASH. clean title. 187,593 miles on car, approx 55K on engine and components. VIN# available upon request.

I'd like to come by and see the parts in person... I'm looking to buy a bunch of the parts. Seats, hood, thermal, front bumper... Please give me a call asap - 9085076106 -Jamie

I want those seats and the thermal... I could pick them up thursday. Please give me a call asap!!!!!!

bump - prices dropped on ZC parts. not selling interior or exterior parts. just engine parts.

Back