FS IN TX!!!!!! BOOSTED 99 Honda Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol its not salvaged its rebuilt there is a difference kseries is on the rise b's are out and compare the bodys man retarts

whats the difference? the 60 dollar inspction fee? thats all it takes to get one changed over, or at least it does in ohio.. and who the hell gives a rats ass whats "in". mullets are out.. who cares.. B's are not out. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. and the body.. hummm. lets see. like 2-3 dents..

if your gonna try to call me[us} "retarts" spell it right jackass.

like i said, STFU.

lol its not salvaged its rebuilt there is a difference kseries is on the rise b's are out and compare the bodys man retarts

Welcome to the internet? Hah. Makes no sense, but what could I expect?

Salvage/Rebuilt, same thing in alot of peoples' eyes. It says hey, this car has been through some shit.

All I'm saying is, if you don't have something productive to say, just don't say anything at all. Keeps everyone happy.

Anyway, back to the sale.

Good luck with the sale this weekend man. Hope it sells to a good owner :)

YIKES 9K? good luck

yea man thats alot of chees fo a civic with 115000 miles with stock internals... i asume he hasant had that ebay turbo on long and is trying to sell it before it blows lol... it proly isnt even tuned with anything ... and well for 9000 i would rather go type r swap or full race turbo track car no a damm civic not trying to hate that much on ya man but reconize you might get 6500 tops .. i do like the look of the car thow just lil ruff fo da price.. oh 1 thing.. those pistons and rods wont last... trust me.. they wont

yea man thats alot of chees fo a civic with 115000 miles with stock internals... i asume he hasant had that ebay turbo on long and is trying to sell it before it blows lol... it proly isnt even tuned with anything ... and well for 9000 i would rather go type r swap or full race turbo track car no a damm civic not trying to hate that much on ya man but reconize you might get 6500 tops .. i do like the look of the car thow just lil ruff fo da price.. oh 1 thing.. those pistons and rods wont last... trust me.. they wont

if you fucking read the damn thread, it says that the car is currently running on 550's and s300, which will not be included in the sale!!!!!!

and trust me, the stock internals are just fine.......

What the fuck is up with people shitting in f/s threads? If you don't want to buy the car, and you don't want to bump the thread, get the fuck out. The seller has clearly stated everything about the car, what is and isn't included, and what he's asking for the car OR BEST OFFER. If you want to buy the car and his asking price is too high, MAKE HIM AN OFFER FOR LESS.

It's a damn decent car, I'd consider leaving the S300 and injectors on though if I were you.

FWIW, I've seen this car in person, and it's a very very clean car. He's put a lot of focus on the damaged/broken shit in the auction, most of it isn't all that noticeable in person.

Last edited:
So posting about what other people are saying and bashing that is any different then people sayin what we think about it....either way good luck with the sale and keep taking the free bumps....

What the fuck is up with people shitting in f/s threads? If you don't want to buy the car, and you don't want to bump the thread, get the fuck out. The seller has clearly stated everything about the car, what is and isn't included, and what he's asking for the car OR BEST OFFER. If you want to buy the car and his asking price is too high, MAKE HIM AN OFFER FOR LESS.

It's a damn decent car, I'd consider leaving the S300 and injectors on though if I were you.

FWIW, I've seen this car in person, and it's a very very clean car. He's put a lot of focus on the damaged/broken shit in the auction, most of it isn't all that noticeable in person.

thanx Wil. how ya been man?

anywayz, bump TTT

dipshit.. deserves to be banned.

show me a stock si for $4-$6k. maybe eg si's, but not the newer coupes.

There was a 99 Civic Si in my town on Craigslist for $3,500 with mods. It had a lot of mods like DC headers and intake/exhaust. Only thing wrong was that it was lowered on the cheap so a set of coilovers would be all it needs. Not bad on cosmetics either. Thing only lasted like 4 days on CL and it only had 70k miles on it. Said there was a CEL also.

that's a good find, but my price isnt changing...........

just dropped a fully built itr short block...goin for a new tune here soon....

$9k for a turbo b16a2 in an official SI chassis is not a bad price at all. 99-00 civic si's stock sell for 7500-9000 at dealerships with 100k miles on them (here in NJ). Bottom line, he has quality stuff in it, not ebay garbage. It would make more sense to keep the injectors and s300 in it so you will be selling a running and tuned car.

K-series in an EG/EK is expensive. Not only do you have to run an aftermarket header, it is also recommended to run Hondata K-pro. with just that, a stock type-s engine will dyno 215-220whp easily. Thats damn good for a stock engine. Also, the K-series' fuel system is returnless. So you would have to modify the rail to run a return back to the tank. A lot of work involved with K's but when done properly its a great engine to have.

Good luck with your sale bro.

Back