1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fs: injectors, vafc, xmod, mbc,axles

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hybridsol, May 26, 2004.

1. hybridsol

hybridsol Senior Member

[​IMG]
    manual boost controller, with bracket, selling cause i want and elctronic bc best offer

[​IMG]
    4-390cc peak and hold dsm injectors, person i got them off of said they were 450s but they are clearly 390s 45shipped

[​IMG]
    xmod, skyline, suspention, stage 2 motors, 8batterys and quick charger, carrying case, everything. Played with it for like 5 mintues and got hella bored because its nothing like my gas powered r/c. cost me like 120 i'll go for 90shipped

[​IMG]
    4-440cc peak and hold supra injectors (7mgte) no longer need,i got 870s hehe. asking 55shipped

[​IMG]
    apexi vafc, clean as hell, no scratches, i have the box and everything if you really want it, barely used comes with everything shown, which is all you need to make it work and get it mounted 215shipped

[​IMG]
    top: drivers side 90-93 teg ls axle w/abs ring, about 300 miles on it
    middle:90-93 teg ls axle passenger side, about 4 miles
    bottom:88-89 teg ls axle passenger side, about 100miles (lil shorter than 90-93)
    best offer on all these

2. hybridsol

hybridsol Senior Member

vafc pending

3. jdmcrx89

jdmcrx89 Senior Member

can those 440's be used on my gsr, or do i need saturated?

4. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

You'd need a resistor box and the injector clips.

5. hybridsol

hybridsol Senior Member

your stock clips wil work, you'll just need to add a resistor box, fairly easy, its a 5 wire hook up. oh also the vafc guy flaked, and i've also got an obd1 chipped p28 5800vtec and 9000rev limit

6. jdmcrx89

jdmcrx89 Senior Member

same thing for 390's? needa resistor box? how much do one of them run. if its fairy easy ill take the 440's

7. hybridsol

hybridsol Senior Member

shoulda said earlier the axles and the 390s are sold. resistor boxxes go fo rlike 20-25shiped on h-t allday. I also just got some obd1 (dsm) injector clips with like 5-6 inch pigtails on them, looking for 25shipped. oh the 440s will go in fine, and the resistor box hook up, there are write ups on h-t, and prly on this site also, its fairly simple

8. hybridsol

hybridsol Senior Member

my bad, i'm usually not on this site, and i musta missed that, its being held for someone right now

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted