FS: Integra & civic stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
1- OBD1 integra b18b complete engine with auto tranny...
Ran good before we pulled the motor. has about 130xxx miles...
comes with AN auto ecu... $400 or B/O <span style="color:#FF0000">(SOLD)</span>

2- vtec head <--<span style="color:red">sold</span>

3- obd1 virgin p72 ecu... looking to get about $135

4- 94 integra shitft linkage <span style="color:red">sold</span>

5- hasport cable to hydro conv.kit for 89-91 hatch..Installed but never used.... paid $225 shipped from FullRace.com Looking to get $160 or <span style="color:#FF0000">b/O</span>

6- UBER KIT from moates.net $10 shipped <span style="color:red">sold</span>

7- AEM adjustable fuel pressure reg. $75 or B/O <span style="color:#FF0000">sold</span>

8- obd2 p75 ECU $100 or B/O

9- other integra misc stuff...alt. starter ect. ect... ASK!

EDIT: jdm b18c motor...... <span style="color:red">sold</span>

:eek: what the

lsd tranny :hmm: i got dids, plus if its hydro i need the conversion it, unless your going to sell it a a complete swap

anyways good guy :thumbsup:

JDM b18c complete swap for sale with LSD tranny from HMotors

how much shipped to 32837

i want it pendejo

Originally posted by formby@Sep 16 2005, 02:54 PM
JDM b18c complete swap for sale with LSD tranny from HMotors

how much shipped to 32837

i want it pendejo
[post=555546]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry mamao...that sale is pending...a buddy of mines is going to make payments on it... he's supposed to bring me 500 bux later on today...If he doesnt come thru with the 500 tonight i'll sell it to you....cheap.....!
I hope he buys it....I charged him a little extra...INTEREST yO! lol

wanderinman might want your conversion kit, if he dont need it, hit me up I'll take it from you

Quoted post[/post]]
wanderinman might want your conversion kit, if he dont need it, hit me up I'll take it from you

ahhh..You re so sweet,,....lol...Yeah...I still have it... Just give me a call when you get a chance..Or if anything i'll call you later on.... :)

do you still have the OBD1 B18B and if so then what will it cost to ship it to 75119 or if your close i might just come get it

Hey man im interested in the hydro tranny conversion, ill give you $160 for the conversion ASAP. where are you located, im willing to pick up also. Im located in CT. Hit me up AsAP. you can email me at boostedstd@yahoo.com. Im willing to make the deal with you no later than this weekend, youll have the cash at hand.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey man im interested in the hydro tranny conversion, ill give you $160 for the conversion ASAP. where are you located, im willing to pick up also. Im located in CT. Hit me up AsAP. you can email me at boostedstd@yahoo.com. Im willing to make the deal with you no later than this weekend, youll have the cash at hand.

wow.. yes I still have it....160 shipped...with either UPS ground or usps...
here are a couple of pics....IM located in Buffalo NY area....Let me know,...

PIc 1

Pic 2

Back