FS:integra, h22, gsr, craftsman,civic, rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridsol

alright i'm going to re post this stuff with pics finally, will accept best offers on most, help fund the turbo kit for the h22 teg will take trades for other rims for integra se rims, possibly trade all other parts also, need to get rid of this stuff

MAKE OFFERS I NEED MONEY BAD

UPDATED HELLA **yet again 2/04**
-socketed chipped obd1 p28 (5800 vtec 9k rev limit)
-3 month old vafc with everything no scratches anywhere 360 shipped for vafc and p28

-h22a peak and hold 345cc injectors mint 100shipped

-jdm h22a stock header with heat shield bo

-94 integra black primered hood bo

-" " black primered stock mirriors bo

-" " black primered rear bumper bo

-" " black painted front bumper, good condition bo

-h22 ac compressor and bracket, mint 50 shipped

-obd 2 injector and ditributor clips bo

-94 integra complete cruise control system, button and all bo

-rear gsr tranny bracket with 45 shipped

-stock 94 black integra wing good paint no chips bo

-92-95 civic passenger headlight and corner bo

-92-95 civic clear corners brand new bo

-92-95 ciivc stock front springs like 2k on them bo

-stock gsr header with 4 wire o2 bo

-gsr alternator with both brackets bo

-gsr flywheel cover 5 shipped

-gsr bracket from block to tranny(on the bottom) bo

-gsr head obd2 complete with dizzy and all sensors etc. 750shipped

-full a/c system for a 94 up teg 150

-all stock h22a mounts very good condition bo

-d series starter 40shipped

-gsr p/s pump with both mounting brackets 40shipped

-all 4 integra se(96 gsr) rims with center caps with kuhmo tires great condition 300

-craftsman air tool set (1/2 impact, 3/8ratchet, air hammer, quick release connectors) all brand new in box still 200

-4 obd1 and 4 obd0 ls injectors bo

-stock gsr flywheel good condition 50 shipped

-h22 egr system, complete system, mint bo
s3ff888b23d0a7.jpg

s3ff888c9445e6.jpg

s3ff888750ea72.jpg

s3ff887d175321.jpg

s3fe19ba5704f3.jpg

s3fe19bc8704f3.jpg

s3fe19c1c1ae26.jpg

s3fe19be083d76.jpg

s3fe19bfca8764.jpg

s3fe19ce40c376.jpg

i wanna say 215/50/15s but i don't remember exactly, i'll post a definate awnser in a few hours, i'm located in findlay ohio 45840

1. 94 integra complete cruise control system, button and all bo
2. gsr flywheel cover 5 shipped

when you say complete how complete do you mean? what all is going with the cruise system and how much shipped to 82801?

i got dibs on the flywheel cover.

the cruise control is from my teg, its got the unit from under the dash, the unit from under the hood the cable from the under the hood unit into the car, the cruise button on the left side f the steering wheel, the only thing i don't have is the steering wheel buttons on the left, i didn't take them off my old steering wheel when i sold it so that is the only thing not included, its all still in my car, but as soon as i get an offer or a buyer i'll take it all out, i dunno what this is worth, but i know the whole system can't be cheap, prly like 500 from honda ha, 100shipped with the flywheel cover sound alrigth?

nah dude, i already have the computer, the cruise servo, and the switches, i just need thesteering wheel wire harness and the clutch and brake sensors.

but i will still take the sheild off your hands. paypal?

i don't have a paypal account, i'm gettin around to it, just taking money orders, personal checks cashiers checks etc., i've got vouchers on honda-tech, i think i've sold to someone on hondaswap but i'm not sure, do you see anything else besides that, that you want though, i was hoping to sell that with something else cause i think it might cost more than 5 to ship, i didn't realize that till the last tim ei was at ups

still got the injectors, they are super clean, work perfect, sellin so i can get some 450 or 550s, sorry about the tires they are 205/50R15s the front 2 tires have camber ware, but they could be put on the back, because the other 2 tires have like 75% tread left

Back