Fs:integra Swap Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96CIVICLS

Like the tittle says

The motor is a 96.

The swap parts include everything to put a integra motor in a 96-98 civic or newer depending on the motor and car.

If you buy a 96 and newer B18b1 or have one in mind Ill have everything you need to do this all you need is the motor its self nothin else.

If its any other B motor youll need the motor,ecu and misc parts for it.

The price im selling it for is $1500 for all of the parts Pm for this price and pics and to talk about it.

This also inclueds a custom 2.5 exhaust with a high flow cat and aerospeed muffler it will pass emmisions. Ive doin it in the car twice.

Pm me for any other info Also I would like to keep it local to many parts to ship would cost to much. I live in Woodstock,Georgia. If I cant sell it here im parting it out peice by peice so please hurry if intrested.

Also have a Obd1 95 integra ls 5 speed ecu for $75 obo shipped

Also I will sell the motor Longblock with all parts included for $500 obo local pick up only
The motor is not completely distoryed has a rod knock and can be rebuilt.

Also neuspeed lowering springs 2" for these years $75

and any parts you need off of a 96 civic lx 4door

Steve-0

Last edited:
yes i do just got a used one for 700 bucks after the other one blew up guy i got it from said that it had about 90 thousand on it. just pm me about it

Thanks STEVE-0

type r tranny will go for almost double that..

sorry bout that no not 700 thats what i paid for it make me an offer. Im selling all of the swap parts. Integra ls tranny b18b1 stock.

Back