FS: ITBs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ryan117

They're on my kaaa right now but I will sell them. I'm a nitrous whore so I'm just thinking about going to a manifold again. They're 42MM 929 throttle bodies with polished velocity stacks mounted on a ported GS-R manifold with 2 1/8" piping and couplers. Each runner has a vaccum nipple at the base on the underside (keep out of view) that can be used to pull vac for the brake booster and MAP sensor. There are also two of the vac ports/nipples on the underside of two of the throttle bodies, the rest are closed up. These can be used for PCV or FPR vac hoses if needed. Comes with a Honda/Denso MAP sensor already, ITR throttle bracket, and a swivel piece for those who want to move the throttle cable around. They were able to be ran on a stock OBDII P72 ECU with neither 02 connected, rich as hizell, but they ran. The throttle response is nutty. Very similiar ITBs have done around 15-20 WHP peak on different mild B-Series motors with gobs of mid-range. Oh yeah, they also sound sick. I traded these straight up for a brand new Precision SC34 69 trim, I'm asking $600 or a partial trade for another NAWZ setup.

And.. IM me or E-Mail me, I don't use this forum much.

Back