PA FS: Jdm B16 swap for ef $1,500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey so the swap is for 1,500$?
do you tyhink it will fit my88 si crx? sorry im new to the honda game

and btw sleeper88 your price on that engine is a reasonable price that engine is super rare and be a true jdm engine ups the worth an being obd0 help a lot in those years of a swap

yea, i love this swap in the earlier obd cars. A couple wires,axles,mounts,ecu,shifter linkage, a lil know how and your golden. yes it will fit in your crx. As of now the swap is $1,200. I could include axles, dc 2 piece header and a act street disk clutch and pressure plate(less then 8,000 miles on it) for $1,500. Its pick up only bc i'm not shipping this beast.

wow i figured u would have sold this by now good luck on selling it

b16a

how many miles are on engine? are you selling full swap? hubs and all? does vtech work? does it come with jumper harness?

Everything worked before i pulled it. Reason i pulled it was bc car had shotty wiring due to the previous owner. All the connectors are fine. The only wires that are cut are the V-Tec but there is plenty wire to splice into. For all your other questions are answered in my first post as in milage and what comes with this swap.

BUMP!! I'll be at the EF Meet at the Sonic in Morgantown, Pa on July 11th. If any one is interested i can bring this swap and for a special one day offer I can let it go for $1,300.00 cash and no less with everything in the description. I can bring the cherry picker for easy loading.

Back