FS:JDM b18b, B16 cable tranny +goodies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
Allrite what i have for sale is :

----94 jdm b18b ls motor- 27k pulled out of clip myself at local import shop friend owns

----JDM j1 b16 cable tranny -no grinds or anything

----HCP Mount Kit-brand new

----The motor has a act 6 puck clutch, type R pressure plate

----JDM b18b obd0 ecu

Other then that basically stock so Just make me some offers for everything or for little things, il think about parting it out

-dan

You might want to hit up Lsvtecn he was looking for a b16 cable tranny.

But i may want the motor how much?

is the mount kit for a crx, if so how much do you want for everything that you listed there? i have no idea, so just throw out a # and i'll get back to you.

Yeah, how much for the b18 and is it complete? dist and tranny and all dat? or just block n head?

Allrite, it includes

-Head
-block
-tranny
-intake man.
-exhaust man.
-injectors
-distributor
-all sensors etc
-jdm b18b ECU
-b series axles
-new hcp mount kit for 88-91 civic/crx
-act 6 puck
-type r pressure plate
-b16 j1 cable tranny w/no grinds

basically its a COMPLETE swap even with mounts

As i said , MAKE ME AN OFFER

Still waitin for those pics I asked for a few weeks back

hey hatchboy how much for the clutch pressure plate flywheel intake if it has the two main sensors on it one under the intake port and one on the backand the ECU if it will plug in to the '89Si civic plugs which i dont think it will. wouls you sell it for about $300 that is my price range.

If you have a look at the forum rules we strongly suggest you post what you want for the parts. This isn't ebay after all.

If you aren't going to specify what you want for the tranny I will take it for $20 + shipping costs. :)

Back