FS: jdm b18c motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

marko_think

JDM b18c motor w/ LSD. 98 spec r $6,000
motor is on a crate, nothing is wrong with it. just need money plus it has
super low miles nowhere near 30,000khm
COMPLETE swap...ecu,axles,harness,mounts etc..
located near san francisco.

those motors that are 4-5k have more than 30k khm on them. this motor has super low miles. everything is stock. the motor is a 2000. 98 spec r.

Motors average 17,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty. All Sensors are guaranteed not broken and in working condition!

No offense, but I have never heard a bad thing from HMotorsonline, and you have 8 posts and are selling it for more than a reputable company. The price needs to come down unless you find a 16 year old who just found his parent's credit card. :unsure:

And there is no 2000 Spec R, only 96+/98+.

:werd: I'd drop that price atleast 1.5k even if you want it to even be looked at.

WIth Hmotorsonline you're getting the name, and the motor, with you, you're getting a motor, because no one here knows you, or any of that.

Personally, I wouldn't pay damn near even 6k to someone that can't offer you the resources and warranties like hmotorsonline can. If you can offer these, advertise it, otherwise you won't be making any sales around here. Do you have an ebay account? WIth positive feedback? Do you have vouches? These are also other things you should be advertising if you want a high ass price like that.

Back