FS: JDM CRX Power Window Conversion.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

I have a complete JDM CRX Power Window conversion Setup that I never installed in my car, Bought them a while back and I just sold my CRX So I dont need them Anymore. Includes the Window Lifters, Complete Wiring Harnesses, Left Hand and Right Hand Drive Controls, And Im going to throw in a set of Actuators(Power Door Locks). Looking for $150 OBO. Below is a link to the pictures.

Pictures of JDM Power Window Conversion

Originally posted by formby@Sep 21 2005, 10:17 AM
shit shit shit i'm broke.....bump for good deal
[post=557623]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Me too, just ordered a bunch of shit, skunk2 im, tb, and header, along with hondata im gasket.
Aka i'm poor too!

wait so will both switches be on the pass side and the single switch on the driver side? If not then I'm very interested!

i guess you dont want me to buy them then? I asked if you knew if they would fit a 95 civic and you didnt answer, So dont count on my money anytime soon.

im not mad nore cocky. I have money ready to buy his stuff and he cant answer a question? He doesnt need my money. ANd you say you have so much stuff for sale, well half of it is your friends and a peice of shit turbo kit for a d series. Go to hell ass :)

Hey, I dont know if they fit in a 95 Civic Hatch, I guess thats for U to find out, But if they do, I still have em, So let me know. THANKS

Back