fs: jdm Dc5 recaro, eagle rods,and race header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sc34dx

hay everyone i have some stuff for sale...i am getting rid of this stuff because i need money for school books and its stuff that i really dont need...

i have a super mint JDM DC5 red recaro seat it is fully reclinable and in great condition...there is one little tear on the bottom of the seat...as you can see its not that bad and if you know how to sow it can be fixed...lol well i have the pair but i am getting rid of one to help pay for school books... my asking price is $500 o.b.o...i paid $1500 for the pair form passwordjdm.com let me know if anyone is interested....agian price is for only one seat

i have a RMF narrow header that i perchased from Randy himslef about 2years ago..very rare header...helped me make 230whp on my ls/vtec all motor setup...i have old pics of when i was prepeing it to heat wrap it...it is now wraped in tan DEI header wrap...my asking price is $700 o.b.o has no cracks on it sounds reall good open header...usable with a/c and power steering...great header!!!

I also have a set of Eagle H-beam Rods for a b18a or b18b they are in great condition bill at Apex inspected them and are ready to be used in a built motor...i am asking $250...i am located in st. charles IL. i will not ship out the seat nor the header so let me know guys....thanks for looking and bump this stuff please..

pixfromcamera340.jpg

pixfromcamera341.jpg

pixfromcamera342.jpg

pixfromcamera343.jpg

pixfromcamera344.jpg

partsforsale005.jpg

pixfromcamera336.jpg

pixfromcamera334.jpg

thanks...someone buy this stuff school is coming

Back