FS: JDM H22A engine, tran, ecu, HCP H22-EG mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shongku

If needed to ship, motor will come in crate, tranny wrapped up or double stuff with double cardboard box =) .. ECU will come priority mail. If you buy everything then well they all come in crate with the cushion stuff. Mounts come in original box they were sent in.

No pictures up yet, will take them today. Have month old pictures with the motor still in 88 Prelude chassis, let me know if you wanted to look asap. It was compression tested when it was still in that car. I'm selling because after a lot of thinking, I need to stop using money on my car and sell my stuff to use on other things.

OBD-1 JDM H22A complete longblock $1200 + shipping obo
Less than 52,000 miles (less than 75xxx km when purchased as claimed by engine distributor, put 5,000 miles on it since had motor)
I did not modify the motor with aftermarket parts and to my knowledge it has no aftermarket parts.
*Note: All belts along with waterpump was replaced with brand new parts. Have original invoices for them too! =)
Motor includes:
Wiring harness
Alternator
Starter
Intake manifold
Exhaust manifold & downpipe
Throttle body
Fuel Injectors & Fuel Rail
Flywheel, clutch, pressure plate (clutch still grabs perfectly fine)
Must I list everything? :p Well it's a truly complete longblock!
(All sensors intact, this motor just came out of a 88 Prelude it was swapped in)
Last compression tested 265, 265, 275, 265
This motor was dyno'd at 185 hp and 150 tq to the wheels in an 88 Prelude chassis (the only mod it had was a custom intake with cone filter)

H22A 5-spd LSD transmission $850+ shipping obo
comes with speed sensor
5th gear has a bad synchro... will grind unless you double clutch to disengage synchro
Other than that... the transmission is in great shape!
All other gears shift perfectly smooth with no grind ever!
I'm gonna have to take out the transmission later so I can take pictures of it just so you know it's a real LSD tranny =) .... (intact with motor at the moment)

JDM P13 5spd ECU $220 + shipping obo
Unchipped.. unmodified... works perfectly fine
*Note: I cannot sell the ECU until I sell the engine or tranny first. (in case someone wants to buy the whole thing)

HCP H22 into 92-95 Civic or 94-01 Integra motor mounts $280 + shipping obo
(These are brand new in box)

A MSG to critics
Yes Hmotors and other guys sell a H22 engine tran and ecu for $1950 + shipping... but you forget that it's another $300 for the LSD... and all they give you is a startup warranty... This motor I know is a 'good egg' and you'll enjoy it as much as I did if you buy it =) ... plus... someone might get the opportunity to do a local pickup ;)

Look at that dyno! I looked at other H22s, they average 172 whp with the same tq.
wNTE2NTczNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

The JDM H22 serial
wNjExNjY1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

The motor and tran together
wNjExNjYxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

The LSD
wNjExNjYyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

The ECU
wNjExNjYwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

ECU's serial
wNjExNjY0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

The HCP mounts for 92-95 Civic & 94-01 Integra
wNjExNjg0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Is bumping posts allowed on here? I dont come on much as you can see... I'm a Honda.Tech guy :D

Back