FS:JDM ITR Parts:Tranny, LCA's, Intake Manifold.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

SOLD!!! This is a JDM ITR Tranny with 32,000 Miles. It came with my swap but I am boosting so I bought a GSR Trans. $1200 OBO. SOLD!!!

gallery_7987_167_135364.jpg

gallery_7987_167_105059.jpg

These are ITR Lower Control Arms w/ Energy Suspension Bushings installed. $110 Shipped.

gallery_7987_167_38607.jpg

This is a JDM ITR Intake Manifold Bare. $200 OBO.

gallery_7987_167_37555.jpg

If you need any more pics for anything else, let me know and i'll snap 'em. Bump me up if you view my thread. Thanks.

In a week this stuff will go on Ebay. I Always like to give Hondaswappers first dibs ;)

might be interested in the LCA's. i'm suspension shopping this week, and i may end up with an ITR set up. i'll keep you posted. (no pun intended) :p

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 22 2005, 07:24 AM
where in jersey are you...

Sorry B, I think I want those LCA's too.
[post=476961]Quoted post[/post]​

take 'em

i haven't even looked yet. too damn busy.

i may end up just stealing the ha's off the del sol. but i hate those fuckign things... lol fuck tein. lol anyway, yeah... its better than the skunk2 "boilovers" and stock shocks that corie gave me on the hatch :p

if your boostin, got any interest in trading that itr trans for a ls tranny with a quaife lsd? its got 250 miles on a complete rebuild and the lsd installation.

Originally posted by handlebarsfsr@Mar 22 2005, 06:10 PM
if your boostin, got any interest in trading that itr trans for a ls tranny with a quaife lsd? its got 250 miles on a complete rebuild and the lsd installation.
[post=477229]Quoted post[/post]​

I already have the Quaiffe LSD waiting to go in the GSR Trans I have, sorry.

Bump.

Back