FS: JDM SiR EF9 Front bumper for 88-91 Civic!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvsdesign

i have to sell this thing, i bought and never installed it and now i need the money back. I SERIOUSLY NEED TO SELL THIS BY SUNDAY SO MAKE AN OFFER.

Its an Sir Front bumper from a Civic HB Ef9, it is painted red and is in nearly pefect condtion, no even and scratches scraps or dents which is really common with these bumpers when they get shipped over from Japan.

And it comes with the wrap around bumper lights of course, only thing is on the driver side there is a small drilled hole in where the JDM POLE option was installed...but its about 30min patch up to get rid of it no problem.

Bumper is located in SoCal and i' m selling for $250 OBO. Email me at dingusjt@yahoo.com or give me a call at 707-696-3039. thanks.
i-1.JPG

Also for those curious about shipping these are the average prices...
Westcoast = $50 Midwest = $70 and Eastcoast = $90

:roll: :huh: Isnt that a little expensive for just the front bumper? the front end is $500 bucks. I dont mean to hate just wondering....

Hey let me know how much shipping is to Reno NV? The whole front end is about $500 bucks plus shipping which turns out to be like $700 bucks.....Let me know though I have enough for the bumper and not the whole front end.....alberto_mendoza@sbcglobal.net

Back