1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS jdm sir rex gauge cluster

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Taco15, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

well i cant use it due to my rex being an 88. so i'm having to sell it. Its got 66### miles on it. Also it has a VTEC light in the cluster that hooks p to the ecu i believe. The face isnt scratched but the clips are broken. Not a big thing since you can replace it with you stock one. Its really cool and i really want it. But i cant use it. Im asking $100 shipped OBO! shoot me a price, low ball me i dont care. ALL offers will be considered. I'll try to post pics as soon as i get a camara.

2. Samuels

Samuels Senior Member

Will this fit my 90 si hatch? trades? what do you need?

3. Taco15

All i know is it can fit in a 90 or 91 rex. I was browsing to see if i can find pics. Awhile back ago some guy was selling is rex and had the same exact cluster. I need the A/C controls from the 88 HF crx. I know you prolly dont have it but thats what i need. The cluster has the tach on the left,MPH on the center and gas and temp on the right. If your cluster is similar to the CRX then it should work. THIS IS NOT PLUG AND PLAY! you have to arrange the pins around a little bit. also this cluster has no speedo cable.you have to slightly modify it. Do the research and you'll see it's not that hard. I'm still looking

4. Taco15

hey samuels! i'll trade ya for the autometer gauges!

5. Samuels

Samuels Senior Member

Show me pics. I was looking at a cluster at hondamotors that had a 8 or 9 k redline. I have the 6k redline and it goes to 8k.

I only have a autometer phantom oil pressure guage extra. I have a volt,air/fuel,water temp,and another oil pressure but thier in the car now.

6. Taco15

i'll try to get the pics today. The one you saw is also the same one i have. It to redlines at 8-9k.

here is a pics of the same item. NOT MY ITEM!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

at the bottom right hand corner my cluster has the vtec light

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted