fs:je pistons eagle rods arp main stud b16a2 block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit777

i got a set of almost new standerd bore 81mm 9.0 compression je pistons with total seal rings and eagle rods and eagle arp rod bolts and arp main studds
the pistons was installed once with stock rods before i sold my car and only started the motor but had problems so i pulled the motor out and decided to replace the rods too and got eagle rods but then i sold the car so ill have money to get a different car....so now i got these rods pistons and studds sittin around
im selling everything together for 400...located in nc please pm me if you would like to buy the items
i will also include a extra b16a2 block with or without a golden eagle block guard for $50 extra

pics
arp main studs..still has a little arp assembly lube on the top...need to clean off
only has been installed and started up
DSC05757.jpg

rods and pistons, a little dirty cause i forgot i left them out in the storage but the pistons only seen a startup, didnt have good lighting for the camera so they dont look like they do
pistonsrods2.jpg

pistonsrods1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back