FS: JET PCM: 90-02 Mitsubishi All

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

Yes, I realize that this is a honda site... but, i know some of you have other cars as well. or maybe you know a friend who wants one of these. I have for sale a used but in Like New condition JET V-Force Performance Control Module. This unit is for ALL 90-02 Mitsubishi Cars. (Non-Turbo Only). Features:

--Modified Ignition Curve
--Recalibrated Air/Fuel Ratio for Maximum Performance
--Improved 1/4 Mile E.T's
--LED Read Out
--On/Off Override Switch

retails for $240 + shipping brand new.

i'm asking $115 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.
thats less than half price for a like new unit. i take paypal, money order, cashier's check. let me know. all boxed up and ready to go immediately.

part number 67004.

my friend had this on his '01 eclipse and is only selling because he totaled his car.
i drove in his car with and without this PCM and there was a huge difference in acceleration. used for a total of 3 months. in excellent condition.

jet1.jpg

jet2.jpg

thanks for l00king.

did you really notice anything? and will it work for the 00 gt v6

yes, definite difference... and i'll call/email jetchip.com to find out and make sure. thats an eclipse gt v6 right?

yes, this will work with your application. eclipse's galant's and 3000gt's 90-02. dyno proven.

ok done, my g/f will be getting her income tax this week. does he have any other parts shocks, springs, or anything else?

Back