FS JRSC GSR on ebay now!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why is it not street legal? and does it burn oil, or overheat.. also would you take cash + 94 dx hatch with a jdm B18B engine/transmission, cheap intake, k2 polished 4-1 headers, high flo cat, stock exhaust rest of way back, 2 mtx 12's and jensen 600w amp, pioneer deckhead, polk audio 5.25" front speakers, gsr hammer wheels, some other little things, let me know i am currently driving the car for my winter vehicle, but really want a DC2 integra, so let me know thanks

may trade for that and cash, have a link?

ebay makes u put that street legal tow crap in there when u list in parts section, it run/s drives perfectly fine, i just did't want to pay $40 to list in car section

do not have pictures currently, sorry i have 3 research projects going on, in out of state areas for my undergraduate degree, i hopefully will get pics soon, i dont know what else to tell you....im def interested in your car but also depends on how much cash you want with my hatch on top of it too...??

im located in western PA how about you, as long as its not super far im willing to meet, i drove 11 1/2 hours to get my other car my ls/vtec from illinois, and this car i got from new york out by manhatten, so i will just try n get those pics to you asap, aight man thanks again...have those pics for you hopefully this weekend

ohh ok understand thats cool, would it pass inspection do all the lights work and is there a cat on it, also pics should be here sunday so i will hit you with a link or something along those lines..

Back