Fs: Junkyard 99 Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

LudeHatchH22a

hell of a deal right? Well to bad i cant use it. So i can make my money back here in 1 sale. Here are the details, the car looks pretty bad, its missing the rear end, but the suspension seems to be intact. I cant get 2 of the wheels, taillights, trunk, or the front bumper. What i can sell is this
Motor swap (motor, tranny, ECU, and wiring harness.) ill sell that for 2500 shipped. Motor was untouched and this is a hell of a deal the car has 13,500 miles. (sad isnt it)
Interior parts Everything looks intact except for the bags were blown. The seats 500 for the pair, steering wheel like 200, interior parts anywhere from 20-100.
I can sell 2 chrome wheels, looks like one may be a little scuffed, but the tires are in decent condition 150 for the pair
Suspension parts. I will sell the whole suspension in one sale.
That included front and rear tralling arms, control arms, sway bars, hubs, and whatever else i missed. I wouldnt include the struts and springs unless you really want them, make an offer, i have no idea whats its worth.
either pm me or post a reply and let me know your interested.
DEALS
i can make deals accordingly, all i know is that i need to make 2000 back and whatever i get over that goes into my car
thanks for the space

Hey, about pictures i will take some as soon as it stoped raining. Its been raining almost everyday this month, so hopefully it breaks soon. the junkyard is one giant muddy hole right now, so i dont want to go there yet:)
Im located in central pa,
let me know

not to hijack, but if the odom is in miles, that tells me its a USDM spec, which there was NO 1999 Type R.

Do you have pictures???????

Originally posted by sisteve@Jun 4 2003, 10:11 AM
not to hijack, but if the odom is in miles, that tells me its a USDM spec, which there was NO 1999 Type R.

Do you have pictures???????

thats what i'm saying.

post a Vin.

I'll get the vin when i get pics, but im just going on what the junkyard manager said. Its defiantly a type r thouigh because i checked the engine stamp.
ill keep you filled in

Originally posted by LudeHatchH22a@Jun 4 2003, 10:55 AM
I'll get the vin when i get pics, but im just going on what the junkyard manager said. Its defiantly a type r thouigh because i checked the engine stamp.
ill keep you filled in

what color is the car?

hey guys becareful with this guy hes a fake i just imed him on his aol s/n LuDeHaTcH H22a and he said the price is now 3gs i said ok no problem can i pick it up saturday or this weekend he said no he will only ship i told him i only lived 30 mins from him and he said send him 3gs cash in the mail and he will send the motor its a BIGG LIE dont go for it he should be thrown off this forum

sisteve heres his s/n on aol im him and see what he tells u
LuDeHaTcH H22a

thats BS, you live in NYC!!! and i said i couldnt sell it to you cause i already sold it to someone else! I think that last post should be deleted because its slandering my sales. I said someone was sending 3gs in cash, and that i couldnt go back on a deal i made with someone. damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back