FS: K20A2 Engine 65k miles $1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be willing to provide a VIN/paperwork on the motor? your story seems a bit off.. so you wrecked the car, then swapped it for a JDM k20? makes no sense .. then you say located in San Diego.. you delete that post and say New York, but your IP says Maryland .. seems fishy

would you be willing to provide a VIN/paperwork on the motor? your story seems a bit off.. so you wrecked the car, then swapped it for a JDM k20? makes no sense .. then you say located in San Diego.. you delete that post and say New York, but your IP says Maryland .. seems fishy

my friend, i think u are looking wayyyy to far into this, are u the hondaswap.com police?? If you are not interested, please stay out of my thread.
kthxbyeee! :yarly::thankyousigna2:

my friend, i think u are looking wayyyy to far into this, are u the hondaswap.com police?? If you are not interested, please stay out of my thread.
kthxbyeee! :yarly::thankyousigna2:
he asked a legit question, we here at honda swap look out for stuff like that,all older members are the hondaswap police.so answer the question. or get shut down

+1 He should have no problem throwing down a vin if hes 100% legit. As far as the IP who knows could behind a proxy etc. Anyway good lookin out glad we got people like you and others here.

Kinda weird of you to use MY PICTURES of a swap I sold over a year and a half ago. Buyers beware. You need to take REAL pictures of the motor you are selling, instead of using mine. Makes you look real bad...

-Reebs

I was the one who told Reebs! Rep me! Hah

.....seriously, I was just doing some research and found this guys scam so I told the guy who owns the pictures if he knew anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back