FS: LS/Vtec Setup New

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unix4linux

Hello All,

I have the following setup for sale. Selling because I am not interested in building my honda. I am trying to finish my STi project and keeping the honda as my daily/na setup.

1997 GSR Head
Skunk2 Valves
Skunk2 Retainers
Skunk2 Valve Springs
Milled Head and polished (not ported)
Stock GSR Cams
Complete GSR intake Manifold with:
fuel injectors, fuel rail, throttle body, all sensors except the tps sensor was brokern when I got the mani, vacumn lines..etc
Head has all sensors and camgears as well...Everything on the head is complete except NO DIZZY

ARP LS/Vtec Head Studs

Block is a b18b with:
crank, oil pump, water pump, pulleys, alternator, sensors, bolts...everythingggg except pistons and rods because I was going forged! The block was overbored .50 to fit ctr pistons that are .50. I have the gsr oil pan as well for ls/vtec girdle setup.

On the head alone I spent $1200 exactly...everything is legit. I purchased most of the parts from Acurit which is a shop located in Longwood florida from the owner (George)

I am getting rid of it all for $1300....I really don't want it and can use the money for my other project. I can have it shipped or you can come and pick it up. If you are reallyyyyy intereted email me at tito@ezyield.com and I can provide you with some pictures. Thanks

By the way, nothing has been used except that the gsr cams are used. Nothing is assembled for the block. The head is fully assembled internally and has copper valve guides

my cousin is looking for a good deal on an engine...ill pm you later with detail....and i live in orlando so we can pick up

you still havent sold all this stuff you tryed to seel forever ago?

legit and acurit dont belong in the same sentence.

Quoted post[/post]]
you still havent sold all this stuff you tryed to seel forever ago?

legit and acurit dont belong in the same sentence.

Na, I stopped trying since I kept getting low-balled...but it's at the point where I don't really care much for the setup which is why I am giving it another shot...if it doesn't sell it might sit for another year or so AGAIN :confused:

It is legit...I payed for it..I have my receipts and I have never had any problems with Acurit. I speak for myself

Quoted post[/post]]
copper valve guides? you mean bronze? :blink:

Yes, bronze...sorry :p

Quoted post[/post]]
my cousin is looking for a good deal on an engine...ill pm you later with detail....and i live in orlando so we can pick up

Sure, if you are really interested just let me know and we can set something up so you can come check out the parts...

will you sell just the head? i dont need either manifold or the valve cover, just the head (w/ internals complete) and the vtec solenoid.. pm me

Back