FS Misc EK items

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth_criminal

1 Denji projectors includes all wiring and relays, They do have dual halo rings. $100
2 96-00 center consol with tv molded in. 5" LCD screen works all wiring included. $100
3 96-00 Eibach sportsline springs only used 3 months $150
4 96-00 KYB GR2 shocks only used 3 months $150
If you want the springs and shocks i'll even throw in the top hats and leave them asebled. This way all you'll have to do is tak out your old set up and drop this on right in and won't have to take you old set up apart to reuse the hats and bumpstop.

5 96-00 Buddy club rear bumper. new never mounted. Just want it out of my way.$40
6 Zex purge kit used for 2 months $50
7 Zex presure gauge brand new $30
8 2000 GSR transmission, condition is unknown but i bought it from a trusted friend that stated it was in good condition but I never got a chance to use it $300 Buyer pays shipping, I will ship everything with Airborn and give you a corperate rate and tracking link.Shipping for the tranny will be $60 or less depending on were you are $45 to TX.

9 96-00 Neuspeed Front upper Strut Bar Polished $90
10 96-00 Lx / DX AEM short ram intake $50
11 96-00 EX No name cold air intake. $20

Hit me up here or IM me cvc4dr
Email SmoothImports@optonline.net

k2.jpg

I'm in Jersey

Dammnit, I want that transmission. I told you the deal. I'm gonna reply to everyone of these posts so you know it's me.

THE TRANS IS MINE GUYS, don't even bother.

Originally posted by bucbaby@Oct 20 2004, 01:36 PM
pic of the headlights and console?
[post=405224]Quoted post[/post]​

fad2f9f8.jpg

fad2fa6d.jpg

Let me know if you need better pic's i'll take them tonight.

Shipping for either will be less then $10 to the west coast.

Back