FS Moates Ostrich- mint condition 3 weeks old 160 shipped anywhere in US

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94CivicSlow

ostrich.jpg

I am selling my ostrich its 3 weeks old, I recently switched to hondata S300 which includes real time programming and I have no need for this EEPROM Emulator.
These are on BACKORDER from moates.net, and he cannot keep enough stock to fill orders.
This is in mint working condition and appearance.
This is an alternative to purchasing/burning EEPROM chips. This box emulates the chip and allows you to flash the memory in less than 3 seconds. It has a memory life of 75 years and there are many people who use this 24/7 realtime alternative to EEPROMS.
Product Description: This is THE standalone USB emulator. It might be the ONLY one. It will emulate 2732A, 27C128, 27C256, 27C512, and more! Up to 4mbit (29F040) 8-bit emulation. Robust, USB-based realtime EPROM emulation in the palm of your hand! Battery backup lasts 75 years (standard AAA), so you can leave it in the car if you want to. With this device, you can upload an entirely new binary without a hiccup while the car is running. Or, you can change one parameter at a time. Fully compatible with TunerPro RT and TunerCat.

Paid 175 plus shipping, asking 160 shipped. Its 3 weeks old
Guaranteed to be in the above condition/description.

Please PM ME if interested :thumbup:

What sort of modification is needed for the ECU for this unit? I was looking at moates.net, but its not very informative..

Any info/pictures you have would be interesting.

Thanks,

your ecu needs to be modified/socketed to accept an eeprom or in this case an eeprom emulator.

You upload your map from your tuning software to the emulator-

They sell DIY chipping kits or it can be performed as a service for a fee. Phearable.net also sells the modified ecus.

Back